+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Emall to kane

Default Emall to kane

Here's what I emailed Kane, I don't suggest you guys cut and paste this, cause he'll think something weird is up, but I think this is basically what we should be asking him.

Hello, I was told that you are looking into PGD2 blockers. I have researched this matter extensively, and as a customer I would like to know if you can make Setipiprant available to buyers at a competitive price. I am aware that OC00495 is a stronger compound, but years of work by the research team at University of Pennsylvania and Dr. Cotsarellis have found that setipiprant is more active at the hair follicle, and is easier to administer (orally). Recently, Kythera pharmaceuticals announced their intention to buy the patent for setipiprant and market it for hair loss. The latest research (as well as anecdotal evidence online) suggests that PGD2 blockers, and not anti androgens like RU, are the most effective and SAFE compounds for maintaining hair. The community of balding men would be hugely indebted to you if you could sell setipirant , or at the very least OC, at competitive prices that the average guy can afford. I think that your customer base would grow quickly. I am interested in starting off by buying some OC from you if you have it available, please let me know how to go about ordering. thank you.

Thank's a lot for everything. I'll email them right now.

Thanks sdsurfin!

Thank you sdsurfin. What's Kane's website or where do I go to find his email?

Google anageninc.

Apparently that is the same as Kane.

first, PGD2 is a response of the body, so block it will of course brings side effects.

second, Setipiprant is under worldwide patent and the company has now signed a distribution agreement. So sell it even as research molecule, is the best way to go in jail...

Its not possible to sell a patented molecule and we not even sure its safe on long term. But to you to do illegal things i guess. There is some person who deal cocaine ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    first, PGD2 is a response of the body, so block it will of course brings side effects.

second, Setipiprant is under worldwide patent and the company has now signed a distribution agreement. So sell it even as research molecule, is the best way to go in jail...

Its not possible to sell a patented molecule and we not even sure its safe on long term. But to you to do illegal things i guess. There is some person who deal cocaine ;p
    nah, the world wouldn't function if rules are not broken.
    rules, laws and patents are just a rough guideline for life ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    nah, the world wouldn't function if rules are not broken.
    rules, laws and patents are just a rough guideline for life ;-)
    Yes but believe me the risk is very high for the company who cheat the current official distributor. And evidence would be very easy to track and attack eventually kane pr other.

For now i just recommand to wait for the official distribution and test especially since all we have here is speculation. Other molecule has shown effective effect such as ru58841 or alternativ treatment such as baicalin

He already stocks OC and has been for a while- i purchased some as recently in Jan - just email him

Quote Originally Posted by charlie76761 View Post
    He already stocks OC and has been for a while- i purchased some as recently in Jan - just email him
    Stop me if im wrong, but the OC is a US patent only (means cant be sold to the US territory) and still not have a distributor agremment. The risk exist but is much more minimal than Setipiprant