+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Emall to kane

Quote Originally Posted by charlie76761 View Post
    He already stocks OC and has been for a while- i purchased some as recently in Jan - just email him
    Hey mate can you tell me how much did you buy for what price?
    Also did you start using it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    Stop me if im wrong, but the OC is a US patent only (means cant be sold to the US territory) and still not have a distributor agremment. The risk exist but is much more minimal than Setipiprant

Yeah RU might be more legal, but who gives a shit. OC and setipip are both drugs that have been through 3 phase trials and the safety is well established. RU has never been tested for safety in humans, and fin now has warnings on the bottle saying it might permanently **** up your sex organs and brain. For me the choice is simple. I don't care about legality, I care about safety. These drugs will be legal in three years or so, and I can't wait that long. So although I feel your concerns, please don't undermine what this forum is about, which is figuring out how to use unreleased and experimental treatments. No one is gonna go to jail over this, no one cares to prosecute people trying hair drugs, and no one is gonna arrest kane, the US can't do shit about what happens in china. They forge everything over there. We must make do and build good business relationships if we're gonna fight this fight.

Also, I did a lot of research on fin and RU, and am pretty convinced that although both are bad choices, fin is worse. I don't care if it has passed trials, RU is non steroidal and fin is not, and according to many scientists fin has a much greater potential to do permanent damage. Ru may give sides, but is most probably not going to cause anything irreversible. It just doesn't function that way. No guarantees that its not bad for hair in the long run, as Im still not sure if it ends up up-regulating the androgen receptor, but I'm taking the gamble that I'll only have to use it for a couple of years, and the worst that can happen is my sex drive sucks for a bit and I lose my hair, which would happen anyway. If OC and BIM work out (or hopefully setipip), Im gonna hop off the RU for sure, but to me fin and dutasteride seem (and based on my own side effects are) the worst choice. You might get away with using them for a long time, but the potential for permanent damage is not minor. ****ing with your body's ability to make 5ar with a steroidal 5ar inhibitor is just to a good idea at all. The most that OC or setipip can do is give you a headache and maybe up regulate your PGD2 receptors, which again might be bad for hair in th along run, but that is only speculative, and again won't harm your overall health or sex organs or brain. It's just a clear road that we have to take so let's work together to make it happen. Hopefully in 5 yrs we have replicel and we can inoculate ourselves against hair loss. But we have to get there with hair.

Below is some safety info for setipiprant:

"This randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study was performed in two parts in healthy male subjects. In study Part A, single oral doses of up to 2000 mg setipiprant or placebo were given to sequential groups of eight subjects each. Additionally, the impact of food on the PKs was investigated in one-dose group. In study Part B, two groups of subjects received 500 or 1000 mg setipiprant or placebo b.i.d. during 5.5 days. At regular intervals, tolerability variables and plasma and urine levels of setipiprant were determined. Setipiprant was well tolerated after single- and multiple-dose administration. Headache was the most frequently reported adverse event. No treatment effect on tolerability variables was observed. After single- and multiple-dose administration, setipiprant was rapidly absorbed and followed a biphasic elimination pattern with an elimination half-life between 10 and 18 h. Steady-state conditions were reached after 2-3 days and setipiprant did not accumulate. Exposure to setipiprant was lower in the presence of food. Urinary excretion of unchanged setipiprant did not exceed 7% of the administered dose. In this entry-into-human study, setipiprant showed good tolerability and a favorable PK profile, thus warranting its development in the treatment of inflammatory disorders."