Hair looks dry and frizzy. Do you guys have the same problem ? ( hair loss )

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snowie
    • Dec 2014

Hair looks dry and frizzy. Do you guys have the same problem ? ( hair loss )

I have been suffering from hair loss in 5 years now, and now have a receding hair line. Before my hair loss started my hair looked really dry and frizzy, and it still does. I like to keep my hair long so i have to use a loot of hair oil (argan og jobaba olie) to make it look healthy.

Do you guys also suffer from frizzy/dry hair . And is it a normal sign of hair loss ?
  • AlexieJ
    • Jan 2016

Our hair is made up of 3 layers and thousands of cells and for some obvious reason it becomes frizzy and dry because the heat and humidity. Don't over use some of the heating tools like blow dryer or even the flat iron. One solution to keep your hair hydrated is use the right conditioner for your hair and use some coconut oil to relax them.

Comment

• k9gatton
      • Oct 2016

Over washing your hair can definitely cause that issue. You can clean your hair with hot water. Personally I wash my hair on the third day, sometimes the second day, at most.

Comment

• snowie
        • Dec 2014

I started using a natural sls free shampoo it actually helped a lot ! . I wash my hair every second or third day . My hair is not so frizzy anymore

Comment

Working...