is this for real?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eric5
    • Jan 2015

So I'm 17 and I have some slight thinning on my head. I can't really afford any of these future treatment right now because my jobs not one of the most high paying jobs (Burger King) but do you think there would be hope for me in the upcoming years in the hairloss industry and how expensive do you think these procedures would cost?

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Anything like replicel is going to cost an arm and a leg I mean your kidding yourself to think otherwise. Prevention is and always be key to ever cost effectively beating MPB by keeping it to begin with verses trying to get it all back with an expensive procedure. Some men are in that boat though so your gonna need a lot of money to make that happen because lots of men are desperate to pay it for hair so you better believe they will charge a lot. If there is one thing the medical industry excels at its price gouging people.

Comment

• Gerhard
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by burtandernie
        Anything like replicel is going to cost an arm and a leg I mean your kidding yourself to think otherwise. Prevention is and always be key to ever cost effectively beating MPB by keeping it to begin with verses trying to get it all back with an expensive procedure. Some men are in that boat though so your gonna need a lot of money to make that happen because lots of men are desperate to pay it for hair so you better believe they will charge a lot. If there is one thing the medical industry excels at its price gouging people.
        If it will, then I'll bite the bullet and pay it. Sure, it'll suck to have to, but in the end it'll be worth it.

Comment

• rambo007
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Gerhard
          If it will, then I'll bite the bullet and pay it. Sure, it'll suck to have to, but in the end it'll be worth it.
          +1

It will be SOO worth it.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by deuce
            Yeah all those treatments will be out in 5+ years. Big deal when your in your 40s and old. I want a viable treatment when I am relatively young. Good for the 18-24 year olds right now. But for us NW3s who cannot take fin it still sucks.
            Originally posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready
            False. All of these will be around in the next 3 years. Bim could be here next year, and the PGD2 treatment should be here within the next 3 years.
            Lol I say you're both wrong. But deuce is more on track with his "+"

Comment

• deuce
              • May 2013

False. All of these will be around in the next 3 years. Bim could be here next year, and the PGD2 treatment should be here within the next 3 years.
              Hey bro by all means I would love to be wrong on this, but I learned throughout the years that in the industry you cannot believe it until you see it. Also no way Bim will be out next year. They won't even release the results of their new trial until next year. Then it must go through Phase 3. Joe from Staten Island started that rumor on here and he is off base a good bit. Sorry man not a pessimist just a realist.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                • Jun 2013

Bim could be here next year
                Sometimes I go on youtube and watch the old theBaldTruth shows. I was watching one from October 2011 and JFSI was saying that Bim was one year away. We have no idea when of if these treatments are going to come out.

Comment

Working...