Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: setipiprant buy

Default setipiprant buy

I've been thinking, there's no reason we shouldn't be getting kane or someone to make setipiprant and sell it at a reasonable price. this drug has all the safety indications and potential that we've been looking for, and there's no reason to wait 5 years for it to come to market. If enough people email kane about this I'm sure he can make it, he seems to be able to make anything. If he can't make Setipip then we should get him to lower his price on OC, these are really the most promising and safe compounds we can be using right now for maintenance. They can both be used orally, which would make it easy for him, and maybe he could also work on topical versions. We need to all get together and email him or anageninc and get this ball rolling. It's dumb not to, much safer than RU, and whoever makes it and sells it can pull in a lot of business if we all ask for a fair price. I looked up OC on alibaba and they sell it in bulk for pretty cheap, i just haven't gotten a reply from the wholesaler. It does mean that kane can probably buy or make this stuff pretty damn cheaply, and its up to us to demand a fair price. Someone please email him the recent articles on this stuff an explain that this is probably where it's at.

who's with me?

Just as a follow up, Ive been using cetirizine topically and MPB itch is gone. I'm receding very slowly so I can't really tell anything else, but I'm betting Im not losing hair right now. I am however feeling pretty drowsy and my throat kills, not sure if that's unrelated or not. Dry mouth is definitely a side effect. I'm guessing Setipip and OC have less sides since they don't block the histamine receptors and they don't cross the blood brain barrier (zyrtec does in very little amounts).

The science is all there, PGD2 is clearly a big factor in losing hair, and we have the tools on hand to stop loss in a potentially very safe way. let's do it people. Even if kane can't make it, there's gotta be at least one dude on here who is rich or has a chemist connect that could start producing this compound.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Just as a follow up, Ive been using cetirizine topically and MPB itch is gone. I'm receding very slowly so I can't really tell anything else, but I'm betting Im not losing hair right now. I am however feeling pretty drowsy and my throat kills, not sure if that's unrelated or not. Dry mouth is definitely a side effect. I'm guessing Setipip and OC have less sides since they don't block the histamine receptors and they don't cross the blood brain barrier (zyrtec does in very little amounts).

The science is all there, PGD2 is clearly a big factor in losing hair, and we have the tools on hand to stop loss in a potentially very safe way. let's do it people. Even if kane can't make it, there's gotta be at least one dude on here who is rich or has a chemist connect that could start producing this compound.
    I agree, we need to ask them to make it and try and use it , Even if its not exactly like the company quality but we can use it for 5 years before it came out and we also can get some results , its like using generic fin instead of propecia , So it worths, lets do it guys.

Im up for IT, can you conduct a sample email I can send to Kane?

Well, you guys know how I am with finding ways to cure baldness at all costs, so count me in. If the price is right, I'm willing to trial both oral and topical at the same time.

If the price is right, I'm in.

Just as a follow up, Ive been using cetirizine topically and MPB itch is gone.
    You think cetirizine taken orally has an effect?

Good job man, I like your ambition.
    Hopefully this will get to somewhere for a change in the hair-loss field.
    I'm down for it.

The technology in the last 5 years is better than the technology in the last 30 years,
    it's becoming faster in every aspect.
    If someone started losing his hair in 2005 he had minox and fin.
    Look at us now, we're talking about stem cells and things that we couldn't have dreamed of.
    It's not going to happen too soon but it will happen, it's going to be maintenance first,
    and after a couple of years regrowth. but for the second one, we still need time.

at what concentration are you using the cetirizine? and what vehicle?

I don't think oral cetirizine will do much, although I have heard anecdotal reports that it slowed loss. It might help the itch too. Lots of people take zyrtec and still lose hair though. I have very slow loss and for me it was mainly about getting rid of the itch. A combination of zyrtec topically and MG217 psoriasis cream seem to be doing the trick when nothing else did. also not applying any other alcohol or topicals right now. I never had itch before I tried minox and fin, and i think a lot of the time people get this itch because of the medications and harsh vehicles. I also put unsweetened greek yogurt on my scalp a couple of times recently, so that could have helped. It is supposed to kill any yeast and bad bacteria and renourish your scalp with good bacteria.

I put 30 crushed up zyrtec pills in 30 ml of water. that's it. I'm getting a very dry mouth, and some sleepiness, which a re typical of zyrtec, so i'm sure it penetrates the skin.

Vis a vis setipip, I think we all just have to email kane. I will type out an email in a bit and post it on here, and you guys can either write your own or copy mine and send it. Anageninc see to have their shit together too, they might be a better bet.

Anageninc is kane.. but that's interesting. I'm sure it would be much more efficient to use a better vehicle though. keep us updated with your progress/regress as the months pass.