Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: setipiprant buy

Someone post Kane's email (I don't know it) so we can create some demand for setipiprant. This will actually work if we can get the right vehicle to deliver it to the scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Someone post Kane's email (I don't know it) so we can create some demand for setipiprant. This will actually work if we can get the right vehicle to deliver it to the scalp.

It is being trialled as orally we believe. But I just went to anageninc and then their contact us part and wrote it in the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    It is being trialled as orally we believe. But I just went to anageninc and then their contact us part and wrote it in the comments.
    Yes, I just did the same thing.

Sorry for asking in this thread, but i have common question to all crth2 blockers - If crth2 is blocked, can be baldness reversible?
    Will it be with same natural way or with help of some stimulators like minox or others?

I think if we take it orally at around the same dose as the asthma trial then we should be able to see if it does anything that way. I would much rather not apply it topically to avoid harsh vehicles. These drugs don't disintegrate in the blood anyway, so you're not gonna avoid any sides by using it topically. it's gonna take some experimentation, which is ok if we get the price to a reasonable point. These guys in china can make stuff cheap, it's not like it's not possible for them to sell it at a good price if the demand is there. Everybody please email this guy and let's get on it. I sent him an email yesterday.

Update on the cetirizine- the itch is still gone and my scalp feels much healthier, but my throat is f-ed. it has really dried me out. I don't know if I can ride it out, might try a couple more days, but it's a bummer getting sides from pretty much every drug. A lot of people take this stuff without sides, so if you want to give it a shot it's cheap and definitely positive for the hair so far.

Am willing to buy. But what is the dose? Do we have to take it daily or weekly?

If someone buys a batch and gets it tested to see if it is legit... Then I guarantee lots of people will be on board

I can't reach kane, but whoever is in touch with him really needs to press this issue. My hair has stopped shedding on cetirizine, and I'm extremely optimistic about something that is more tailored to blocking the specific receptor that makes PGD2, especially for maintenance. It is ridiculous that we are not seeing more activity around this- the only way to drive price down is with higher demand. Whoever can talk to kane via email please figure out if we can have him make Setipiprant. Press him on the fact that Setipip or OC need to be the next big treatment coming from him, and that they are effective, but people do not want to stay on them at his prices. The dosage should not be an issue, we know for a fact it is being tested orally, and we will just have to play around a bit until we get it right. We know the kind of doses required for asthma, and by the end of this year or next Kythera will be posting their phase2 trial info. No reason to wait, we can start with the dose for asthma, it certainly can't hurt our hair. This can be the same as RU, we all need to press him to make it, and unlike RU it has the backing of the top hair loss docs in the field. I think it's also much more proven to be safe and side effect free.

This is at least one very real possibility for us to hold on to our hair safely before stem cell treatments pan out, it might be a while. It's stupid to waste any time just using RU (still not convinced of persistent efficacy) or fin or anything else that can hurt our bodies. It's absolutely obvious that PGD2 and inflammation have a large role in mpb, and it is ridiculous that things like OC are sold at such a high price, mainly because people are not interested. Unlike RU, these are PROVEN SAFE. Fin has been proven unsafe by time and experience, so come on people, let's get a move on.

And if someone has kane's email, please post.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    And if someone has kane's email, please post.
    Please give me kane email.