Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: setipiprant buy

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Anageninc is kane.. but that's interesting. I'm sure it would be much more efficient to use a better vehicle though. keep us updated with your progress/regress as the months pass.
    ah. well I'm not going to make any progress if a lot of people don't get on kane to make this stuff. Supply meets demand. And if he can't make setipip then we should dget him selling OC for cheaper. This stuff is safe and has science behind it, it is retarded to keep using anti androgens for maintenance.

I completely agree. I will for sure send an email to him, however, I don't think people have had good results with OC, have they?

I completely agree. I will for sure send an email to him, however, I don't think people have had good results with OC, have they?
    As far as I can tell these drugs maintain your hair and don't grow much back. OC has been too expensive for people to keep up with I think, but I'm pretty sure you keep your hair on it. I'm really much more interested in getting Kane to make setipip, if were gonna spend money it should be on the right drug. We need to be able to either take a good amount of it orally or figure out a similar topical application.

I agree, I wish we knew the dosage they were trialling this at. It's hard to make an educated guess on it for the treatment of AGA.

The thing is we need probably around 100 people to email kane

I contacted them and they said small custom orders are expensive, they would need more interest. I'm not sure why the forums are not blowing up with this, yet people want to continue to use unproven drugs and drugs with horrible side effects. This is a legit chance to get something real.

I contacted them and they said small custom orders are expensive, they would need more interest. I'm not sure why the forums are not blowing up with this, yet people want to continue to use unproven drugs and drugs with horrible side effects. This is a legit chance to get something real.
    The cost is a very big hurdle for me. Besides, we don't know optimum dosis and vehicle so you might be doing something wrong, like using too little (not effective enough) or using too much (then you're basically throwing money away). In both cases you would waste money and/or time.

I'm willing to spend quite some money on effective medication but if I do, I want to be 100% sure it's going to work and thus I'd also need to know dosis and vehicle etc and be sure of it's purity. I simply can't afford it money-wise to mess around with this stuff (I believe it was +$200 for 1gram, no?) as I'm a student and times are tough. I can imagine others thinking the same.

Not being pessimistic here, just explaining why I'm not a fan of messing around with this. I think if we knew concentration and vehicle (though vehicle is prob not that big of a problem) I'd already be much more inclined to give this a shot.

Come on everybody! Let's email kane!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    The cost is a very big hurdle for me. Besides, we don't know optimum dosis and vehicle so you might be doing something wrong, like using too little (not effective enough) or using too much (then you're basically throwing money away). In both cases you would waste money and/or time.

I'm willing to spend quite some money on effective medication but if I do, I want to be 100% sure it's going to work and thus I'd also need to know dosis and vehicle etc and be sure of it's purity. I simply can't afford it money-wise to mess around with this stuff (I believe it was +$200 for 1gram, no?) as I'm a student and times are tough. I can imagine others thinking the same.

Not being pessimistic here, just explaining why I'm not a fan of messing around with this. I think if we knew concentration and vehicle (though vehicle is prob not that big of a problem) I'd already be much more inclined to give this a shot.

You can still email though. We need everyone to email and we can get a good amount of us trialling this drug!

I would totally be down to incorporate myself into a group buy. I am having bad finasteride side effects and I would love something without the side effects. Also, an oral pill would be great too since it wouldn't require the messy application of a topical.