Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: setipiprant buy

Hang tight. Prob a few more week tip TLR gets everything together. It takes time to get the right compounds and make them available. In other news, follicept is gonna start trials soon and I'm pretty optimistic about it. They said wearing a cap is just suggested if you don't want to the gel on your pillow etc. They said you can also just put the gel in during the day. Shouldnt be a huge deal. They basically stumbled on this akin to how rogaine was discovered, but I think this has potential to be equally effective without the rogaine sides, and prob won't have to apply it every day.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Hang tight. Prob a few more week tip TLR gets everything together. It takes time to get the right compounds and make them available. In other news, follicept is gonna start trials soon and I'm pretty optimistic about it. They said wearing a cap is just suggested if you don't want to the gel on your pillow etc. They said you can also just put the gel in during the day. Shouldnt be a huge deal. They basically stumbled on this akin to how rogaine was discovered, but I think this has potential to be equally effective without the rogaine sides, and prob won't have to apply it every day.
    could always try promox or susan topical . It has topical fin in it. Edit this belongs in another section

Can someone please tell me how to get in on on the setipripant buy?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    I spoke to TLR yday and they said they should be releasing news at the end of the week. They weren't really giving much away but it sounded as tho OC might not be something they will be offering straight away. This is just my opinion so I magbe wrong but that's how it sounded. I tried to push them on setipiprant and again they weren't giving much away so who knows if they are even going to be offering it.