Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cabe110
    • Feb 2015

Hair thinning improved

Hi, I’m new to this site but I have benefited from information on the web so I wanted to share what worked for me. My hair thinning problem started around 4 years ago (I’m 36 yrs. old). I looked at many options to try to improve it but not much seems to work. After much trial and error, I’ve found a routine that has improved my hair growth. I can feel the difference. If you want to try it, I hope it works for you as well.
    As of May 2014
    - Super B-Complex one table a day (I believe this is what helped the most).
    - 1000 Mcg Biotin – one table per day (also known to help)
    - CAYENNE Hair Growth Shampoo (started using around 5 months ago)
    Previously I had tried other solutions including Rogaine which did not work in my case an kind of irritated my scalp.
    Best to all
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

Does this "improvement" show up on pics or is it just something you can "feel"?

Comment

• Cabe110
      • Feb 2015

Yes, I can see it

Hi, I don't have any good before pictures but I can see it and feel it when I run my fingers through my hair. People close to me have also noticed it. I also want to mention that after I use the Cayenne shampoo (leave on for 3-5 minutes during shower) I do a second shampoo with Organix coconut shampoo to normalize my hair. I hope this helps, regards.

Comment

• Cabe110
        • Feb 2015

Thanks Dr. Rashid, I'm very happy with the results based on the regimen I posted on my original post. I agree that Rogaine is not for everyone. I used the foam version for about a year but did not see positive results. Perhaps I needed to stay on it longer but as I mentioned my hair has improved much more now with the vitamin B6 complex and biotin regimen. Regards

Comment

• Mshape
          • Feb 2015

What brand of Biotin u r taking ?

Comment

• Cabe110
            • Feb 2015

Hi Mshape, Nature's Bounty biotin
            Nature Made super B-complex.
            I also eat Greek Fage yogurt regularly and protein such as fish, chicken, eggs and nuts. Regards

Comment

• Mshape
              • Feb 2015

I have been using CG 210 for 3 months but seems no improvement. I just started to take Biotin 600mcg x 2 daily for a week. Really hope that it helps...

Comment

Working...