Azelaic Acid seems to work, what is your experience?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hairetique
    • Jan 2015

Azelaic Acid seems to work, what is your experience?

In the Belgravia Clinic they get insane results of reversing NW3 to NW0 etc. with just high strength Minoxidil and Azelaic Acid.

So I decided to buy some and see if it gave any results. I have used minoxidil for 2 years with little to absolutely no results. I tried nanoxidil, again no results. But this combo is actually showing quite a lot of miniature hairs. It remains to be seen if any of these will become permanent, but this combo certainly beats regular minoxidil and nanoxidil
  • Trenblastoise
    • Jul 2014

What's more interesting is the long term effect to me at least. I don't care if it gives good results for a year if it will cause you to lose hair even quicker after the temporary effect.

Comment

• Dimoxynil
      • Oct 2014

I would also be keen to know of others experiences with this.

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

I use their cream 12.5% + azelaic acid since 2011 night use does work but not alone, but the America compound is far superior and better plus cheaper.

Comment

• MancBoy
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Jazz1
          I use their cream 12.5% + azelaic acid since 2011 night use does work but not alone, but the America compound is far superior and better plus cheaper.
          Jazz are you from the UK? How do you source this cream and how much? I'm NW3 at the front and need some regrowth!! Regaine foam just doesn't work!! I'm thinking hair transplant soon!!

Comment

• the_dude78
            • May 2011

This study from 1988(??) shows that, in vitro, azelaic acid combined with zinc and b6 resulted in a 90% inhibition of 5 alpha-reductase activity, and still Belgravia Clinic seems to be the only one offering such a product?

If the price were reasonable, I would buy it.

Comment

• the_dude78
              • May 2011

Originally posted by the_dude78
              This study from 1988(??) shows that, in vitro, azelaic acid combined with zinc and b6 resulted in a 90% inhibition of 5 alpha-reductase activity, and still Belgravia Clinic seems to be the only one offering such a product?

If the price were reasonable, I would buy it.

I forgot to link to the study... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3207614

Comment

• quality
                • Jan 2015

On ebay they are selling this and the say it contains 5% minoxidil and 15% azeleic acid.
                Does anyone know what the belgravia use?
                Any thoughts on this stuff, it appears to be stronger than lipogaine?

Comment

Working...