+ Reply to Thread

Default RU58841 and St John's Wort

What's up guys,

I have been taking RU once a night of about 2-2.5ML for about a year with good results. I was using the premixed from Anagen including all different strengths (5% and 8%). I also used 5% minox about 2ML once every night.

Just recently, I starting getting slight chest pains and some brain fog/insomnia which I believe is from the RU building up in my system. Ever since getting off fin about a year ago my androgens/DHT still haven't fully recovered which I why I think RU is causing me sides. I really don't wont to get off RU, as Im still working to get my 5AR/DHT back to normal.

I read about St John's Wort and how it can help clear out the RU. What is the protocol for this? (how much SJW and how often etc.)

I thought the chest pains/shortness of breath was from the minox show I dropped that first and still getting the side effects which only leads me to RU. If there is any way to help decrease RU binding in my system, that would be helpful.

I'm about to a cycle of EPI andro and masteron to help restore my DHT/5AR from Propeica and really dont want to drop RU as that will lead to major shedding on cycle.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...cts&highlight=

Go to post #4 where Boldy talks about this.

At second thought, maybe that was the info you read in the first place... I never went through with taking St John's Wort simply because I fear it's bad for your liver to take this for a long time. The women who sold me St John's Wort said she didn't recommend taking it for longer than 6 months straight... She was not a doctor though, so I don't know how much I should value her opinion.

I believe the dose Boldy takes is insanely high so I also don't know whether that's a good idea, but you can always try if you want. I was going to say "ask a doctor about this" but a doctor wouldn't even agree with using RU in the first place lol

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...cts&highlight=

Go to post #4 where Boldy talks about this.

At second thought, maybe that was the info you read in the first place... I never went through with taking St John's Wort simply because I fear it's bad for your liver to take this for a long time. The women who sold me St John's Wort said she didn't recommend taking it for longer than 6 months straight... She was not a doctor though, so I don't know how much I should value her opinion.

I believe the dose Boldy takes is insanely high so I also don't know whether that's a good idea, but you can always try if you want. I was going to say "ask a doctor about this" but a doctor wouldn't even agree with using RU in the first place lol
    Thanks, yeah I actually read most of that but wanted to see if there was a smaller effective dose as I just picked some SJW up today. Unfortunately, going to the doctor is not an option as they will look at me weird if I say I got sides from propecia and am taking a RU instead lol.

Is there anything similar to what SJW does in the body (transports and enzymes)? For instance, NAC or milk thistle? I am taking trans-resveratrol but still haven't notice any difference. I am using the KB solution and tried the PG solution as well.

Since RU is only in body for an hour, do you take the SJW right around the same time of applying the RU? Therefore, help clearing out the RU quicker?

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Thanks, yeah I actually read most of that but wanted to see if there was a smaller effective dose as I just picked some SJW up today. Unfortunately, going to the doctor is not an option as they will look at me weird if I say I got sides from propecia and am taking a RU instead lol.

Is there anything similar to what SJW does in the body (transports and enzymes)? For instance, NAC or milk thistle? I am taking trans-resveratrol but still haven't notice any difference. I am using the KB solution and tried the PG solution as well.

Since RU is only in body for an hour, do you take the SJW right around the same time of applying the RU? Therefore, help clearing out the RU quicker?

I don't know if there's something similar to what SJW does... Perhaps PM Boldy for this (you can't pm on here but he has accounts on other forums, if you go to that post #4 you'll see his cross-posted message and you can pm him on that forum where he posted it originally. Regarding your last paragraph, I believe RU is not in your body for an hour but has a half-life for an hour, which is something different. It's longer in your body, therefore I'm not sure if it matters when you take SJW in relation to when you apply RU. I also don't know how long it takes for SJW to start to have an effect on your body.

Have you taken a look at wikipedia about SJW? I believe there's a lot of info about it on there.

Also, something to consider when going on SJW is that it can interfere with other medicine the same way as it would do with the RU in your body: by processing it faster. I don't know if you take any other meds atm, but should you start taking other meds for something health-related, you probably need to drop SJW or at the very least discuss your options with your doctor.