+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oc000459

Default Oc000459

Ok so, I've been looking into this, and OC000459 is basically the same thing as setipiprant. Or at least it acts on the same receptor. It is in phase 3 trials as an oral medication for asthma, and has a good safety profile. I think kane was selling it but doesn't seem to be selling anything but RU anymore. If enough of us ask him for OC maybe he will sell it. From past threads, it basically seems like this stuff halts hair loss, but with no real sides (some people reported chest tightness, but i for one, believe that side effect i always anxiety that is unrelated, and is bs, or is caused by the vehicle). People are taking this orally without adverse events.

I'd love to have a maintenance option until something really big comes out, and I don't think setripiprant is going to be all that different from this. If anyone is interested I say we get on it and find a supplier again. We now have evidence that blocking this receptor is a good way to go.

I'm in

people in hair loss help have been trying oc a long time ago with no results

Quote Originally Posted by joel203 View Post
    Was it legitimate OC? Was applied topically? If so, in what concentration? If not, how much was taken orally?

Once optimal dosage is worked out I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by joel203 View Post
    I've read the other forums and from what I can tell "no results" means maintaining their hair and not growing much. People seem to have given up because of the price. There also seems to be an absorption issue, but with the right chemist we might be able to overcome this. Also we do need to find a place to get it at a reasonable price, so we can either take it orally or use at a high enough concentration topically. I think people gave up mostly because of these two issues. I think maintenance is all that we can expect from a drug like setipiprant. If OC doesn't work, Pip probably won't be much better, they do the same thing. I'm still looking for something that will simply keep what I have. Any help figuring this out would be much appreciated. Anyone in touch with Kane? This is truly an appropriate drug for this, and has been proven safe even to take orally, so maybe try to convince him that there is a big market for it if he can make it correctly and sell it at a good price.

What's the price of OC atm?

Kane sells OC - i got some in Jan of this year... email him

Quote Originally Posted by charlie76761 View Post
    Kane sells OC - i got some in Jan of this year... email him
    What price for how much gram? Also, how do you apply it (vehicle, concentration, storage and how many times a day?)

Couldnt two different chemical structures though work to different degrees even if they are both target the same receptor? I Mean maybe that one they are going with was selected because it worked better. Who knows but how well one chemical works is not representative of another. This isnt math class its medicine