Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdsurfin
    • Sep 2013

Oc000459

Ok so, I've been looking into this, and OC000459 is basically the same thing as setipiprant. Or at least it acts on the same receptor. It is in phase 3 trials as an oral medication for asthma, and has a good safety profile. I think kane was selling it but doesn't seem to be selling anything but RU anymore. If enough of us ask him for OC maybe he will sell it. From past threads, it basically seems like this stuff halts hair loss, but with no real sides (some people reported chest tightness, but i for one, believe that side effect i always anxiety that is unrelated, and is bs, or is caused by the vehicle). People are taking this orally without adverse events.

I'd love to have a maintenance option until something really big comes out, and I don't think setripiprant is going to be all that different from this. If anyone is interested I say we get on it and find a supplier again. We now have evidence that blocking this receptor is a good way to go.
  • Alias123
    • Jan 2013

I'm in

Comment

• joel203
      • Jun 2014

people in hair loss help have been trying oc a long time ago with no results

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by joel203
        Was it legitimate OC? Was applied topically? If so, in what concentration? If not, how much was taken orally?

Comment

• Give it a go
          • Feb 2015

Once optimal dosage is worked out I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Comment

• sdsurfin
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by joel203
            I've read the other forums and from what I can tell "no results" means maintaining their hair and not growing much. People seem to have given up because of the price. There also seems to be an absorption issue, but with the right chemist we might be able to overcome this. Also we do need to find a place to get it at a reasonable price, so we can either take it orally or use at a high enough concentration topically. I think people gave up mostly because of these two issues. I think maintenance is all that we can expect from a drug like setipiprant. If OC doesn't work, Pip probably won't be much better, they do the same thing. I'm still looking for something that will simply keep what I have. Any help figuring this out would be much appreciated. Anyone in touch with Kane? This is truly an appropriate drug for this, and has been proven safe even to take orally, so maybe try to convince him that there is a big market for it if he can make it correctly and sell it at a good price.

Comment

• Illusion
              • Jul 2014

What's the price of OC atm?

Comment

• charlie76761
                • Oct 2014

Kane sells OC - i got some in Jan of this year... email him

Comment

• Illusion
                  • Jul 2014

Originally posted by charlie76761
                  Kane sells OC - i got some in Jan of this year... email him
                  What price for how much gram? Also, how do you apply it (vehicle, concentration, storage and how many times a day?)

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

Couldnt two different chemical structures though work to different degrees even if they are both target the same receptor? I Mean maybe that one they are going with was selected because it worked better. Who knows but how well one chemical works is not representative of another. This isnt math class its medicine

Comment

• Give it a go
                      • Feb 2015

Since the sides are relatively minor I would rather go for a high concentration orall administration, way more convenient then adding something else you have to rub on to your head daily.

Comment

• kmit028
                        • Feb 2013

Here is the best thread on OC

There are positive feedbacks here
                        I have been following OC for a couple of years now and would love to try it, BUT the money is the problem at this stage. Plus the reliability from Kane as well. He does still sell it, you just have to email, its about $238 for 1 gram. All up I did the calculations and including the vehicles it ll prob cost round $400 + shipping for 4-6 months worth. just read that thread, its all in there.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                          • Dec 2012

You can get it from Kane. Go to the contact portion of anageninc and tell them you want it.

Comment

Working...