+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Kelly Slater says "NO!" to hair transplants and "YES" to clipping it off!

Kelly Slater is the KING of cutting the hair off and looking absolutely great! He is surrounded by women all the time.

DO NOT NOT NOT NOT GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT. JUST CUT IT DOWN TO A 0 OR 1 AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long live Spencer Kobren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He always tells us "If you can cut it short and move on, YOU WIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Kelly Slater is the KING of cutting the hair off and looking absolutely great! He is surrounded by women all the time.

DO NOT NOT NOT NOT GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT. JUST CUT IT DOWN TO A 0 OR 1 AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long live Spencer Kobren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He always tells us "If you can cut it short and move on, YOU WIN!"
    Kelly has no reason for modifying his hair in any way. He's a naturally good looking guy anyway. He's tan, he's fit,he's got blue eyes, he's a really nice guy and he's wealthy. His brother and his mother are super nice too (I went to school with Kelly and his brother as kids) so for most women he would qualify as the complete package even sans hair.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    Kelly has no reason for modifying his hair in any way. He's a naturally good looking guy anyway. He's tan, he's fit,he's got blue eyes, he's a really nice guy and he's wealthy. His brother and his mother are super nice too (I went to school with Kelly and his brother as kids) so for most women he would qualify as the complete package even sans hair.
    Wow! You went to school with Slater! Thats awesome.

Yes, Kelly Slater has great features and looks great the way he is.

You too Joe Tillman, even if you ever just cut off all your hair, you'd look great, because you got a handsome face!

Wow! You went to school with Slater! Thats awesome.

Yes, Kelly Slater has great features and looks great the way he is.

You too Joe Tillman, even if you ever just cut off all your hair, you'd look great, because you got a handsome face!
    Ha, thanks, FTL. I appreciate that. Yeah, I used to be best friends with his brother (we were a couple years older than Kelly) and I used to be at his house all the time as they lived one block over from me. His mom was awesome then and she's awesome now. We used to get into a trouble, as kids do, and we'd give Kelly turkey tortures
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

FlightTL, you should do a weekly thread entitled "Hot Bald Guy of the Week". I am sure all of these guys appreciate you mentioning how hot they are, but how does making these types of threads help you out in any way? I am sure they already know they are good looking and most around here know that yes some guys can pull off the shaved look pretty damn well. I think you have established in your countless threads about hot bald guys that you can be bald and considered attractive and get with good looking women. Tell us something we do not know! What do you get out of doing this? Do you like making yourself feel worse by comparing yourself to them, because like you have said many times that you are bald and ugly, but these guys are bald and handsome. I just don't get it. When are you going to take control of your situation and do something for yourself? I don't mean hit the gym for a couple of weeks then kill a 2 liter of Coke and 2 large pizzas. Or say you are going to see if a transplant is an option and then chicken out at the beginning stages of the process. I get dealing with hair loss at a young age can be devastating, but age 30 is around the corner for you and it seems like you have done very little to help yourself. If I am wrong I apologize, and I really am not trying to be rude, but some of the threads/posts you write make you sound pretty pathetic. Full head of hair or not pathetic isn't a good luck on anyone. I know some will read this and think I am an a-hole, and I will admit that sometimes I can be, but that is not my intent with this post. There just comes a time where we have to get control of our situation and make a decision on what we are going to do to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    FlightTL, you should do a weekly thread entitled "Hot Bald Guy of the Week". I am sure all of these guys appreciate you mentioning how hot they are, but how does making these types of threads help you out in any way? I am sure they already know they are good looking and most around here know that yes some guys can pull off the shaved look pretty damn well. I think you have established in your countless threads about hot bald guys that you can be bald and considered attractive and get with good looking women. Tell us something we do not know! What do you get out of doing this? Do you like making yourself feel worse by comparing yourself to them, because like you have said many times that you are bald and ugly, but these guys are bald and handsome. I just don't get it. When are you going to take control of your situation and do something for yourself? I don't mean hit the gym for a couple of weeks then kill a 2 liter of Coke and 2 large pizzas. Or say you are going to see if a transplant is an option and then chicken out at the beginning stages of the process. I get dealing with hair loss at a young age can be devastating, but age 30 is around the corner for you and it seems like you have done very little to help yourself. If I am wrong I apologize, and I really am not trying to be rude, but some of the threads/posts you write make you sound pretty pathetic. Full head of hair or not pathetic isn't a good luck on anyone. I know some will read this and think I am an a-hole, and I will admit that sometimes I can be, but that is not my intent with this post. There just comes a time where we have to get control of our situation and make a decision on what we are going to do to deal with it.

I've seen you trying to help him a lot of times but now is the time to give up man. Flight is a) not listening to you or b) implementing things wrong. His next step simply is therapy.

I agree with your whole post though.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    Ha, thanks, FTL. I appreciate that. Yeah, I used to be best friends with his brother (we were a couple years older than Kelly) and I used to be at his house all the time as they lived one block over from me. His mom was awesome then and she's awesome now. We used to get into a trouble, as kids do, and we'd give Kelly turkey tortures
    You are welcome JoTronic!!!

You look great no matter what. Even if you just shaved it 10 years ago, you would look great and be able to pull hot women, because you are fit and handsome!

It's sunday, so I'll let you get back to your wife, so you can give her some of that good old mushroom tip

Some of my friends were busting all kinds of nuts this weekend with their gfs, because 50 shades of grey was out!

You are welcome JoTronic!!!

You look great no matter what. Even if you just shaved it 10 years ago, you would look great and be able to pull hot women, because you are fit and handsome!

It's sunday, so I'll let you get back to your wife, so you can give her some of that good old mushroom tip

Some of my friends were busting all kinds of nuts this weekend with their gfs, because 50 shades of grey was out!

This whole post is pretty wrong but re: the bolded part, lolwtf?

Also Flight, maybe it's time to move over to slybaldguys

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    This whole post is pretty wrong but re: the bolded part, lolwtf?

Also Flight, maybe it's time to move over to slybaldguys
    I was disgusted with the whole second part of his post.