My hairline is ridiculous for someone of 16...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benjo444
    • Feb 2015

My hairline is ridiculous for someone of 16...

Hi my hairline as always been very high every since i can remember however lately i have noticed it's started to change into a strange shape which looks like in should be on someones head that is 30...what do you think?
    Only my dads side of the family have suffered with hairloss, my mothers side all have thick afros lol.Click image for larger version

Name:	hair.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	470461
  • HairlossAt15
    • May 2013

Hey man, it does look like you are receding, but are you seeing a lot of hair fall out all the time? If not, it could take years to really lose a significant amount of hair, try not to worry about it to much, maybe go for a shorter hairstyle. I started losing hair when i was 15 years old, has been happening really slowly and am now in my early twenties and still have a lot of hair, just a bit of a receded hairline.

Comment

• benjo444
      • Feb 2015

Do you think the hairline will just stay in the same position for a while? Because my hair is quite thick and i dont think iv ever seen hair coming out...sorry for being naive haha

Comment

• HairlossAt15
        • May 2013

Originally posted by benjo444
        Do you think the hairline will just stay in the same position for a while? Because my hair is quite thick and i dont think iv ever seen hair coming out...sorry for being naive haha
        For me, It became lighter/fairer in color I get no shedding and my hairline is slowly receding. Still really thick, no bald spots, but everyone is different.

Comment

Working...