+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

keep the beard trimmed short and neat... shave your head... buy a pair of these.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/OAKLEY-Devia...item27eb0cf5bb then profit..

Yeah man, your head shape looks perfect and it will look good shaved. By the way, your beard is of great virtue. Keep it!
    If you are so afraid to shave your head, just do it gradually. Make your hair shorter each time till you reach the shortest possible length and then just shave it.

Default thanks everyone

I want to thank everyone here for the encouragement to just embrace it. Because of your comments I took the clippers out four days ago and just buzzed it with no guard. In the moment I felt so great and so relieved to have just done it. I still feel good about it but I think I just need to get used to it. I look in the mirror and sometimes I don’t like it but other times I feel great. I’m going to the gym and eating the best I can. Still missing my ex who cheated on me for some reason… I am also leaving on March 26th to go backpacking in Costa Rica for a month (need to get out of this town). I have been reading mgtow, the red pill, and monk mode on reddit trying to get some confidence. I think I’m going to get used to this in time right now I’m pretty white and skinny (lost 60 pounds but no muscle gain) but that will all change in time. Again I’m really thank full for everyone’s time and responses it’s really good to have support from people who are in the same boat..
    Picks of shaved melon.
    http://imgur.com/r4TfDuE
    http://imgur.com/uHjhANI
    http://imgur.com/P7S0loo

thanks thouse guys are awsome!! did you hire arron from the his web site? im thinking about that now. and crossfit looks realy intense somthing i need that would be great. thanks for your advice it means alot. Yes, keep the beard but keep it neat and trimmed. Youtube Frank Medrano, Aaron Marino (just don't look at his hair), Brendon Burchard. I actually hired Aaron, basically said make me the best me I could be with my faults. Going out of your comfort zone is hard but well worth it. You defiently need to add more muscle mass. Nothing crazy and you can get there by not going to a gym. Just need to eat for it, rest and pick up a hobby that involves PUSHING your body to the max. Cycling, Crossfit, something cool and fun. I always wanted to be that normal guy but when the shirt comes off jaws drop and you paralyse everyone, they are not winners and you'll make them question themselves. Invest in yourselve and you won't lose. Another benifit in investing in yourselve will be better jobs, more money and better confidence.[/QUOTE]

You'll look bad ass with a shaved head brother... it's practically already there. Go to the barber, tell them to shave it and close your eyes. Open them with a new perspective. You're a good looking guy. You're head shape is completely normal. F*ck your ex... she probably cheated because of her own insecurities, not yours. Come back to this post with a picture of your head shaven clean.

Hey, much better. You look very good.
    I like this phrase
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse23234 View Post
    Going out of your comfort zone is hard but well worth it.
    [/QUOTE] It is so true.
    Thank you for your positive post.

I think the buzz is good, I would take finasteride to maintain hair. Also the red shirt makes you look like an ISIS prisoner LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse23234 View Post
    thanks thouse guys are awsome!! did you hire arron from the his web site? im thinking about that now. and crossfit looks realy intense somthing i need that would be great. thanks for your advice it means alot.
    Yes, I did his virtual grooming service and I liked that so I then did the Male Makeover Express. A bit pricey but the results have been great. He does some makeover shows on youtube so that will give you an idea of whats going on.

Crossfit is cool. I use to do it but at 35 the impacts are to much. I swim, Mnt bike, hike/backpack and hit the gym. I'm 200lbs but I'd like to get to 190. I feel my best. DO NOT FORGET YOUR CORE! If you do anything at all work your core.

Best of luck
    Last edited by Hicks; 03-17-2015 at 12:09 PM. Reason: misread

Give it a go. I think it would look great as everyone else noted, you have a pretty good shaped head! Don't hang onto that little bit on the top of your head.

What you do need to do is groom that beard man. It's a mess! If you are going to shave your head, keep your beard really neat and sharp. It will help define your face and bone structure as well as ensure you don't look to crisp!