• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RanDave
    • Nov 2014

Hey, much better. You look very good.
    I like this phrase
    Originally posted by jesse23234
    Going out of your comfort zone is hard but well worth it.
    [/QUOTE] It is so true.
    Thank you for your positive post.

Comment

• KO1
      • Jan 2012

I think the buzz is good, I would take finasteride to maintain hair. Also the red shirt makes you look like an ISIS prisoner LOL.

Comment

• Hicks
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by jesse23234
        thanks thouse guys are awsome!! did you hire arron from the his web site? im thinking about that now. and crossfit looks realy intense somthing i need that would be great. thanks for your advice it means alot.
        Yes, I did his virtual grooming service and I liked that so I then did the Male Makeover Express. A bit pricey but the results have been great. He does some makeover shows on youtube so that will give you an idea of whats going on.

Crossfit is cool. I use to do it but at 35 the impacts are to much. I swim, Mnt bike, hike/backpack and hit the gym. I'm 200lbs but I'd like to get to 190. I feel my best. DO NOT FORGET YOUR CORE! If you do anything at all work your core.

Best of luck
        Last edited by Hicks; 03-17-2015, 12:09 PM. Reason: misread

Comment

• ChrisA
          • Mar 2015

Give it a go. I think it would look great as everyone else noted, you have a pretty good shaped head! Don't hang onto that little bit on the top of your head.

What you do need to do is groom that beard man. It's a mess! If you are going to shave your head, keep your beard really neat and sharp. It will help define your face and bone structure as well as ensure you don't look to crisp!

Comment

Working...