+ Reply to Thread

Default just looking for help

I started losing my hair when I was 18. I am now 28, I wore hats every day to cover my thinning hair. I was paranoid suicidal, just an all-around depressed person. I’ve been getting short hair cuts to try and cover my thinning hair. I’m just ****ing sick of this I want a life, a good one!! Not this ****ing fear based shitty one. I recently just got out of a relationship, found out my girlfriend was cheating on me. But when I was with her my thinning hair stopped bothering me. I went out without hats; I was a happy guy for the first time in a long time. But now I have next to no self-esteem. I have been trying to get better I’m going to the gym I bought some nice new clothes, even planned on getting braces to fix my teeth. But there is just the one thing. My ****ing hair its beating me. It’s my head shape or else I would have buzzed it off a long time ago. I have a huge head, massive! It’s why I can’t accept it. I have already gone through all the stages this is the last one I just need a push. So I have some pictures and I was just wondering what people think I will be a freak or an alien or can I pull it off and live my life?
    Thanks for even reading this and giving me your time.
    Jesse
    http://imgur.com/BRgDJPq http://imgur.com/RcEVO28

bro! u looks good.give finasteride and dutasteride a chance atleast for one year or u can opt for hair transplant or scalp micropigmentation.wigs can also give u some help.

You're a good looking guy, bud. I'd buzz that shit down and rock it. You seem like you could rock a 0 guard with ease.

I say you can buzz it and pull it off.

*Alert - female perspective I think you can buzz it and be just fine! Try starting with a 2 guard (1/4inch) or 3 guard (3/8inch) and moving down 3,2,1, etc.

New cloths, new teeth, new bodies, new hair, even new boobs (girl joke) are all good, but, still do us no good with no confidence. If we don't work on the inside while we work on the outside nothing really changes. Keep seeking solutions and talking to people. And remember, beautiful new beginnings often wear masks as painful endings.