Setipiprant

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diffuse Danny
    • Nov 2014

Can anyone tell me what is actually meant by the phrase "maintain your hair" ?

Does it mean that Seti is expected to make miniturised and diffuse hair grow healthy again?
    Or does it just mean healthy hair will continue to grow healthily if Seti is taken?

Meaning hair that is on its way out will continue to be lost even with taking Seti?

Anyone else confused on this point?

Comment

• champpy
      • Apr 2015

pretty sure it mean trying to keep what you have right now. The hair you have may appear healthier after use, but I wouldn't expect any regrowth or new follicle creation

Comment

• baldybald
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by champpy
        pretty sure it mean trying to keep what you have right now. The hair you have may appear healthier after use, but I wouldn't expect any regrowth or new follicle creation
        Regrowth in some cases, new follicle unfortunately no. Well I think it will be like fun but a little bit better because it will halt your hair forever while fin for few years. Only my opinion

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by baldybald
          Regrowth in some cases, new follicle unfortunately no. Well I think it will be like fun but a little bit better because it will halt your hair forever while fin for few years. Only my opinion
          New follicles will never happen though... and you dont need to. The follicles are always there, just miniaturized. You just need to figure out what they need in order for them to come back to normal size... and we more or less know what that is.

Comment

• Parsia
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
            New follicles will never happen though... and you dont need to. The follicles are always there, just miniaturized. You just need to figure out what they need in order for them to come back to normal size... and we more or less know what that is.

we More or less know what that is ?

and by that do You mean increasing PGE2 and Decreasing PGD2 + Attach other genes in Cotsarelis studies?

Comment

• TJT
              • Aug 2015

Has it been confirmed that they never atrophy beyond repair or become damaged by scar tissue though? I thought that was the worry about bringing them back in the case of a high NW patient.

Comment

• unbalding
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by TJT
                Has it been confirmed that they never atrophy beyond repair or become damaged by scar tissue though? I thought that was the worry about bringing them back in the case of a high NW patient.
                If they can graft bald human skin on a mouse and make it grow hair again then fibrosis isn't the roadblock everyone thinks it is.

Comment

• CurlyBird
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by ghostrider
                  I just received this mail for seti and the prices look not too bad!

I'm currently on OC + ru but want to try seti instead. which one you guys think will work better? And how to prepare the mix? I was used to dissolve Seti in K&B solution. can we do the same with seti? I read on other forum you can dissolve 2-3% in neogenic, is this true?

the mail:
                  "
                  Dear friends,

We receive many e-mails for interest of setipiprant. We are proud and thankful that you all support us. Because of your request we have synthesized bulk Batch
                  which is in stock now. Purity is 99.2% , please check HPLC & NMR attached.

-Individual purchase price is 100USD/10G
                  - no shipping guarantee for this product, customer responsible for customs clearance

It says there that the price is $150/10g, but up above it says $100/10g. Which is right? It also says the product is out of stock.

Comment

• buck
                    • May 2014

Hellouser, any updates?

Comment

• CurlyBird
                      • Dec 2011

I received a reply via their website inquiry thing.

Thanks for your contact.
                      We can offer Setipiprant.
                      Will send u details in company email.
                      I replied and asked when to expect this "company email" and they have not replied.

Comment

• mowingdown
                        • Aug 2015

Can you provide an update on your Set use? Any luck?

Comment

• Adolf
                          • Jan 2017

Are you taking part in the Setipiprant trials?

Comment

• Adolf
                            • Jan 2017

Are you taking part in the Setipiprant trials?

Comment

• richardbell
                              • Feb 2022

I got the basic understanding after reading the posts in this forum stick merge

Comment

Working...