Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charlie76761
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Ziggyz123
    I thought this exact thing however, it is probably because setipiprant isn't going to regrow hair. It's ping to be for halting hairloss. It is puzzling however like you say that propecia regrew hair.. You'd think that seti would be even better. However, seti could possibly rejuvenate hair that was on its way to miniaturization. I'm in the group buy and have paid. I was thinking of just trialing seti at 1000mg til I run out so 25 days lol. But just to see if this halts shedding and what not so that we know if seti is a dead end.

Thank for the reply dude... it's an interesting one - personal thoughts are give it a go let's see what happens! Altho' I would dilute your dose maybe.. .25 days is not very long to make much of an impact IMO - i imagine that if a hair was going to fall out in a few days time, then taking seti or similar isnt going to stop that, and by the time you've got to day, say, 20, you still might not be impacting materially as the miniaturization process is fairly drawn out

I'm thinking 200/250 mg and see where that gets one to... it was tested for tox at 1000mg as that was probably thought as a max superdose that one may take accidentally... they rarely test for tox at an average standard dose as they risk is accidental overdose that will happen when if someone misreads the instructions. That's my 2 cents..! Hope helps

Comment

• Ziggyz123
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by champpy
      Hey ziggyz, how did you get in on the group buy? Ive been trying to get in contact w the organizer over on *** forum but he wont reply back. Thanks man
      Well the group but closed out.. I was in it before hand, but I will pm the admin on the other forum and try and see if you can get in on it.

Comment

• Ziggyz123
        • Feb 2015

Chammpy, pm me on ***. I think I can get you in on the Gb. I have the same username

Comment

• charlie76761
          • Oct 2014

For those who didnt get on the GB... i've just ordered 25g of Seti at $262.5K from Kane. Nice

Comment

• Dench57
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by charlie76761
            For those who didnt get on the GB... i've just ordered 25g of Seti at $262.5K from Kane. Nice
            262k? You've been had mate.

Comment

• charlie76761
              • Oct 2014

Lol - $262.5. No 'K'

Comment

• jpar
                • Jul 2015

$250 aint shit to me... where do you buy it and how the hell do you put it on. i'll take pics if i can get atleast some info on it.
                and CB, if money wasn't an issue i'm curious what science has to provide right now preFDA yawnfest

Comment

• Dench57
                  • Sep 2014

If anyone is interested in the second Setipiprant group buy then PM me.

Comment

• awdtnr91
                    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Dench57
                    If anyone is interested in the second Setipiprant group buy then PM me.
                    Dench I'm interested. I still have no clear cut answer on how to take seti or cb. At least the way others have with the most success?

Comment

• Balding95
                      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Jazz1
                      This stuff work?
                      No one knows, it's why lots of people are testing it. The science behind it looks good though.

Comment

• Balding95
                        • Sep 2015

This stuff work?
                        No one knows, it's why lots of people are testing it. The science behind it looks good though.

Comment

• Eire1980
                          • Dec 2013

This stuff work?
                          Hey Jazz, you reckon Susan could do anything with this?

@everyone - is this an approved substance?

Cheers

Comment

• Guildenstern
                            • Sep 2015

A user on the german forum achieved regrowth with a 2% topical solution (20 mg in eth / day). The results looked a little like the ones in the cetirizine-trial, but the hairs looked more terminal and less peachfuzzy. He also dropped his other regimen for the time being and saw results after just 3 weeks. However, he claims he is quite susceptible to treatments in general and he's also just a NW02-ish, but the pictures were fine.

Others also reported an improvement concerning the MPB-itch, which was to be expected i guess. Praised the scalp-feeling. I'd strongly consider using it too, but i don't want to mix it into another topical if systemic application does the trick.

Comment

• chongmet
                              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Guildenstern
                              A user on the german forum achieved regrowth with a 2% topical solution (20 mg in eth / day). The results looked a little like the ones in the cetirizine-trial, but the hairs looked more terminal and less peachfuzzy. He also dropped his other regimen for the time being and saw results after just 3 weeks. However, he claims he is quite susceptible to treatments in general and he's also just a NW02-ish, but the pictures were fine.

Others also reported an improvement concerning the MPB-itch, which was to be expected i guess. Praised the scalp-feeling. I'd strongly consider using it too, but i don't want to mix it into another topical if systemic application does the trick.
                              I really hope it can be used while using Minox too. I can't give up on Minox.

Comment

• Sogeking
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by chongmet
                                I really hope it can be used while using Minox too. I can't give up on Minox.
                                That should be the point. Setis focus is to stop the hair loss (PGD2) and stop the shedding then you apply the drug which affects PGE2 like Minox.
                                Although my biggest hope is Seti + SM.

Comment

Working...