+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Setipiprant

Plus with the fin trials they lasted a long time. I thought that most of these seti trials didn't really get past efficacy trials and wasn't administered for that long?

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Plus with the fin trials they lasted a long time. I thought that most of these seti trials didn't really get past efficacy trials and wasn't administered for that long?
    They were very short trials. Hair cycles are measured in years. So not only was the trial not looking for anything to do with hair, it wasn't long. In order for us to know anything this is going to have to be trialed probably a year minimum. We have no idea if it is going to just halt hair loss, help regrowth, or do nothing. I for one am confident something in the next 5 years will crack this puzzle. I just am worried that government regulations are going to add another 5 years for it to get to market. If that ends up being the case, it is a damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by mlamber5 View Post
    I just am worried that government regulations are going to add another 5 years for it to get to market. If that ends up being the case, it is a damn shame.
    The government doesn't really care about you, so of course regulations will add 5 years... if not 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    The government doesn't really care about you, so of course regulations will add 5 years... if not 10 years.
    Pin our hope on Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggyz123 View Post
    I thought this exact thing however, it is probably because setipiprant isn't going to regrow hair. It's ping to be for halting hairloss. It is puzzling however like you say that propecia regrew hair.. You'd think that seti would be even better. However, seti could possibly rejuvenate hair that was on its way to miniaturization. I'm in the group buy and have paid. I was thinking of just trialing seti at 1000mg til I run out so 25 days lol. But just to see if this halts shedding and what not so that we know if seti is a dead end.
    Hey ziggyz, how did you get in on the group buy? Ive been trying to get in contact w the organizer over on *** forum but he wont reply back. Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggyz123 View Post
    I thought this exact thing however, it is probably because setipiprant isn't going to regrow hair. It's ping to be for halting hairloss. It is puzzling however like you say that propecia regrew hair.. You'd think that seti would be even better. However, seti could possibly rejuvenate hair that was on its way to miniaturization. I'm in the group buy and have paid. I was thinking of just trialing seti at 1000mg til I run out so 25 days lol. But just to see if this halts shedding and what not so that we know if seti is a dead end.

Thank for the reply dude... it's an interesting one - personal thoughts are give it a go let's see what happens! Altho' I would dilute your dose maybe.. .25 days is not very long to make much of an impact IMO - i imagine that if a hair was going to fall out in a few days time, then taking seti or similar isnt going to stop that, and by the time you've got to day, say, 20, you still might not be impacting materially as the miniaturization process is fairly drawn out

I'm thinking 200/250 mg and see where that gets one to... it was tested for tox at 1000mg as that was probably thought as a max superdose that one may take accidentally... they rarely test for tox at an average standard dose as they risk is accidental overdose that will happen when if someone misreads the instructions. That's my 2 cents..! Hope helps

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    Hey ziggyz, how did you get in on the group buy? Ive been trying to get in contact w the organizer over on *** forum but he wont reply back. Thanks man
    Well the group but closed out.. I was in it before hand, but I will pm the admin on the other forum and try and see if you can get in on it.

Chammpy, pm me on ***. I think I can get you in on the Gb. I have the same username

For those who didnt get on the GB... i've just ordered 25g of Seti at $262.5K from Kane. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by charlie76761 View Post
    For those who didnt get on the GB... i've just ordered 25g of Seti at $262.5K from Kane. Nice
    262k? You've been had mate.