+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Setipiprant

so who is in charge of the group buy? can anyone let me know who the contact is and the price?

$340 is insanely expensive for an untested-unrpoven product, borderline rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    I asked for the cost of 25 grams for individual purchase. He said it would be $340 w shipping included.
    Not sure on GB prices yet, but he was mentioning the quantity would be 100 grams minimum i believe.

Why should we not buy from kane? Because of his prices or is it not good quality?

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    so who is in charge of the group buy? can anyone let me know who the contact is and the price?

$340 is insanely expensive for an untested-unrpoven product, borderline rip off.
    Being unproven is the result of being expensive

I just received this mail for seti and the prices look not too bad!

I'm currently on OC + ru but want to try seti instead. which one you guys think will work better? And how to prepare the mix? I was used to dissolve Seti in K&B solution. can we do the same with seti? I read on other forum you can dissolve 2-3% in neogenic, is this true?

the mail:
    "
    Dear friends,

We receive many e-mails for interest of setipiprant. We are proud and thankful that you all support us. Because of your request we have synthesized bulk Batch
    which is in stock now. Purity is 99.2% , please check HPLC & NMR attached.

-Individual purchase price is 100USD/10G
    - no shipping guarantee for this product, customer responsible for customs clearance

Because of the many requests we'll provide setipiprant for research purpose at bulk price through groupbuy.

- 100g minimum of setipiprant for $700
    - Tracked Shipping cost per person $35
    -we can do many small 100G or bigger groupbuys

The low price is possible because of our capability to invest in bulk production. This price will only count for groupbuy. Please check the following rules & guidelines for th groupbuy:

- 1 Payment through western union or bank transfer
    - Collect money in one lot
    - Communication with one groupbuy organizer per groupbuy
    - Groupbuy organizer sends list of participants with their addresses attached in one file
    - Minimum QTY 100g
    - NO delivery guarantee, Customer responsible for his local customs & package clearance for this product (shipment sent from china directly)
    - Only for research purpose

For example. You find 5 person who want 20 gram of setipiprant each. This is 100 gram total and need to go to 5 addresses. Cost will be about:

- 100g $700
    - 5x shipping cost of $35 = $175

Total cost = $875

Please note countries excluded;

-Germany
    -India
    - All South America countries

Available NOW

you can contact us at any time for groupbuys at groupbuys@koutingchina.com
    Best regards,

Kane
    group
    "

looks like indivual prices are 10usd/Gram and groubuy 7usd/Gram

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I just received this mail for seti and the prices look not too bad!

I'm currently on OC + ru but want to try seti instead. which one you guys think will work better? And how to prepare the mix? I was used to dissolve Seti in K&B solution. can we do the same with seti? I read on other forum you can dissolve 2-3% in neogenic, is this true?

the mail:
    "
    Dear friends,

We receive many e-mails for interest of setipiprant. We are proud and thankful that you all support us. Because of your request we have synthesized bulk Batch
    which is in stock now. Purity is 99.2% , please check HPLC & NMR attached.

-Individual purchase price is 100USD/10G
    - no shipping guarantee for this product, customer responsible for customs clearance

Because of the many requests we'll provide setipiprant for research purpose at bulk price through groupbuy.

- 100g minimum of setipiprant for $700
    - Tracked Shipping cost per person $35
    -we can do many small 100G or bigger groupbuys

The low price is possible because of our capability to invest in bulk production. This price will only count for groupbuy. Please check the following rules & guidelines for th groupbuy:

- 1 Payment through western union or bank transfer
    - Collect money in one lot
    - Communication with one groupbuy organizer per groupbuy
    - Groupbuy organizer sends list of participants with their addresses attached in one file
    - Minimum QTY 100g
    - NO delivery guarantee, Customer responsible for his local customs & package clearance for this product (shipment sent from china directly)
    - Only for research purpose

For example. You find 5 person who want 20 gram of setipiprant each. This is 100 gram total and need to go to 5 addresses. Cost will be about:

- 100g $700
    - 5x shipping cost of $35 = $175

Total cost = $875

Please note countries excluded;

-Germany
    -India
    - All South America countries

Available NOW

you can contact us at any time for groupbuys at groupbuys@koutingchina.com
    Best regards,

Kane
    group
    "

looks like indivual prices are 10usd/Gram and groubuy 7usd/Gram
    Powder or pills? And what is the dosage recommended per day ?

from what I've read it's topical or oral. I don't know about the topical mixture, but I believe orally is 100 mg 2 times a day.

Can anyone tell me what is actually meant by the phrase "maintain your hair" ?

Does it mean that Seti is expected to make miniturised and diffuse hair grow healthy again?
    Or does it just mean healthy hair will continue to grow healthily if Seti is taken?

Anyone else confused on this point?

Can anyone tell me what is actually meant by the phrase "maintain your hair" ?

Does it mean that Seti is expected to make miniturised and diffuse hair grow healthy again?
    Or does it just mean healthy hair will continue to grow healthily if Seti is taken?

Meaning hair that is on its way out will continue to be lost even with taking Seti?

Anyone else confused on this point?

pretty sure it mean trying to keep what you have right now. The hair you have may appear healthier after use, but I wouldn't expect any regrowth or new follicle creation

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    pretty sure it mean trying to keep what you have right now. The hair you have may appear healthier after use, but I wouldn't expect any regrowth or new follicle creation
    Regrowth in some cases, new follicle unfortunately no. Well I think it will be like fun but a little bit better because it will halt your hair forever while fin for few years. Only my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    Regrowth in some cases, new follicle unfortunately no. Well I think it will be like fun but a little bit better because it will halt your hair forever while fin for few years. Only my opinion
    New follicles will never happen though... and you dont need to. The follicles are always there, just miniaturized. You just need to figure out what they need in order for them to come back to normal size... and we more or less know what that is.