Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Derpicus
    • Dec 2014

Is my hair getting better or worse?

Been on finasteride for 7 months 10 days as of today, and minoxidil since December 21st 2014, and thought I would try to get some opinions as I recently got a haircut I'm unsure if the recession is getting worse, if the areas in question are getting regrowth or if they're miniaturizing and since I stress myself over if its getting better or worse it'll help put my mind at ease knowing what other peoples opinions are.

So in your opinions is it getting worse? What would my NW scale me currently. I feel like I'm a NW 2 with signs of NW 3. I feel like they look like they are improving, but I'm really bad at observing this sort of stuff. Plus I have a really bad case of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I feel like my hairline has retreated slightly or my new hairstyle just makes me notice my temples much more. As I noticed my hair in the picture at 4.5 months that shows my hair although blurry it seems like it covered more but I don't know. Thanks for reading this.

Here's the imgur album as I used quite a few photos http://imgur.com/a/7kPaU. I appreciate anyone who goes through it and gives me a response.
  • Derpicus
    • Dec 2014

Bump since no responses.

Comment

• robincurtz
      • Jan 2015

did u noticed shed on minoxidil?

Comment

• Derpicus
        • Dec 2014

Yes, I noticed I've started to shed while using minoxidil.

Comment

• horte
          • Mar 2013

I mean honestly I don't see a change, and think before finasteride your hairline was just maturing, not everyone has a straight line hairline. That being said if you think it was receeding/thinning you know better than pictures stay on the stuff it defiantly isn't getting worse.

Comment

Working...