+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    Doesn't bim have dangerous eye-related sides effect? My mum have an early glaucoma and an annoying floater in the eye, that eye drops goes systematic so you have to check everything often, and that's is timol, bim seems to be even more dangerous if we have no eyes issue
    There are only eye related side effects if it is applied directly to the eye. If applied on the scalp, there are no side effects because bimatoprost doesn't go systemic. Dr. Alan Bauman has been prescribing latisse for hair growth, and has seen no side effects from it.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    There are only eye related side effects if it is applied directly to the eye. If applied on the scalp, there are no side effects because bimatoprost doesn't go systemic. Dr. Alan Bauman has been prescribing latisse for hair growth, and has seen no side effects from it.
    that's interesting, i read this warning by fda http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsro.../ucm109028.htm and another forum post that said he gave him a floater

I don't know what will happen in the future but for sure this stuff goes systemic even a little, every topical product tested from fina to minox goes sistemic in some dose, we must be careful, not many info right now

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    that's interesting, i read this warning by fda http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsro.../ucm109028.htm and another forum post that said he gave him a floater

I don't know what will happen in the future but for sure this stuff goes systemic even a little, every topical product tested from fina to minox goes sistemic in some dose, we must be careful, not many info right now
    Meh. It doesn't say anything about scalp application. People who post and read on this forum just assume or attribute hair loss medications to having very bad side effects because of the stigma attached to propecia. It's nothing but hysteria. I've seen dermatologists on camera saying that bimatoprost doesn't go systemic when applied topically to the scalp.