+ Reply to Thread

Default 21 years old and balding

I've noticed I was balding at 17 Ive since then had recession of my hairline and have thinning all over my scalp I wear hats basically everyday due to this and it's killed my confidence I've tried finasteride but the sides and it also made everything worst and stopped taking it im thinking about Ru58841
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	37388Click image for larger version

Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	37389Click image for larger version

Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	37390Click image for larger version

Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	37391Click image for larger version

Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	37392

Bump would love some feedback on what I should do

Not much to say: Finasteride, minoxidil, dutasteride, RU58841. Those are pretty much the only meds that appear to work. Seems like you are done with fin, so you have 3 other choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Not much to say: Finasteride, minoxidil, dutasteride, RU58841. Those are pretty much the only meds that appear to work. Seems like you are done with fin, so you have 3 other choices.
    Thanks for the reply since I don't know much about ru where is the best place to get it from and which is better premixed or the raw powder?

Finasteride or dutasteride always works by slowing down the process.if u r not on fin u will loose rapidly.sides of fin are just the state of mind in most of the cases.

How long you’ve tried Fin? During initial period of finasteride, hair shedding is common, and should stop after the first 3 months of treatment. Any treatment that is an anti-androgen could induce an initial shed. The way finasteride works is that it stops your current growth cycle and starts a new healthier cycle. Therefore, the hair strand that is in the middle of a growth cycle will fall out and will later be replaced by a new stronger hair strand. Side effects of fin are usually resolved after stopping treatment. However, in some cases, side effects can be long lasting.
    Anyway, wish you a good luck with RU58841.

Quote Originally Posted by Leethenatural View Post
    Thanks for the reply since I don't know much about ru where is the best place to get it from and which is better premixed or the raw powder?
    There is a pretty good thread on this site discussing RU. Just do a search on RU58841 and you are sure to find it. It will explain everything you need to know about how to get it, how to make it, and how to use it. You do not need to read through the entire thread. The first few pages should give you all the info you need to get started. I have not used it myself, but have considered adding it to my regimen.

I do agree with Anna.

It’s recommended that you take Propecia for at least a year before evaluating the effectiveness of the results, unless you are advised by a doc to stop it. A shed is a sign that the medication is working. It might take up to 3 months to see less hair loss. In order to see any visual effects such as the thickening and strengthening of miniaturised hairs, it takes up to 6-12 months. During this period, there are maximum chances that your weak hair strands will be replaced by stronger, healthier hair strand.

There is no need to panic, because this apparent "hair loss" will soon be replaced. You might go through this kinda shedding cycles once or twice every year, while you are on this treatment. Many of the times, nizoral or rogaine is added as a part of regimen, to continue/maintain this effect.

Luca.