+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Wow, what a nice welcome. Thanks guys (and gal). Oh and to laserhead; No, I did not use lasers but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night Seriously, no laser beams, just Dr. Wong, a "mutant" donor scalp, and luck in finding Dr. Wong for my repair (with Mike Ferko's help).
    Unfortunately I wasted a couple of thousand dollars and lost more that a year's worth of hair to BS laser treatment

I'll be saving up and researching a good hair transplant from now on. My wife keeps telling me she told me so

Dont kick yourself in the nads too hard Laserhead. Lots of us fall for the BS. I did too. But mine is even worse ... as the first sight of hair loss, I jumped into a surgery. Can you believe it? And with Bosley. What a mistake. That was almost 10 years ago. Those so called doctors didn't even recommend Propecia, which, if they did, may have saved enough of my hair such that I wouldnt even need surgery today (you only need to save 50% of your hair to create the illusion of a full head of air --- the naked eye can't tell the difference). But nope, they didnt recommend Propecia, and put me in their chair. How I wish I could turn back the hands of time!

Wow..its really an awsome work...congrats to you..
    can you please post some images of the donor area also..it will also help...

thanks

Default Thank you

Joe The site that you have up showing your 3 hair transplant surguries was so helpful. Thankyou for doing it!!!!! Your site is one of the reasons I went through with my hairtransplant surgery. Which turned out to be a sucess.

Thank you so much for your bravery and your wonderful site.

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerKobren View Post
    Dude, I know you want to show off the fact that you're all GQ now but save some room on the forum for other guys to show their photos. We get it, you're a good looking guy

Hey man, seriously, glad to see you posting. This should be a fun ride!
    It would be hilarious if Jotronic posted a new HUGE photo of himself, posing topless with a new six-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Hey all, Jotronic here. I'm a repair patient of Hasson & Wong and am currently a patient educator for Hasson & Wong as well.

If anyone here has questions for me I'm glad to help out.

How much did that cost you?