+ Reply to Thread

Default The Best Thing about Going Bald

I'm going to share some information here. If it helps at least one person, then I've done my job. Guys, I realized something this morning. Something that has never quite crossed my mind the way it did today. The best thing about going bald is that once it happens, you never have to deal with it again. Sure, it's a real motherphucker at first, a blow to your self confidence, a question of your future sexual success. But once we realize that's all speculation, opinion, and based on our own assumptions versus FACTS, we can move towards acceptance and never deal with it again. I keep the shaved look these days and after two years I've grown quite fond of it. It was a bit*h having to reveal it to everyone, but that was all because of my assumptions. No one gave/gives a flying Fu*k if I'm bald. No one. My point is, do what it takes to move towards acceptance whether it be shaving, buzzing, or growing out one bad ass skullet. Whatever makes you happy, by God you better do it before the hour glass runs out of sand my friends. Once you get to acceptance, there's no turning back, no more balding, no more bullshit. Just life, and it's meant to be lived.

Have to agree with you, that at initial stage it feels bad and it might make you loose your confidence. But after some time it that feels very used to. Many celebrities also have hair loss and they also look good. If someone has the personality and is bald it suits them, it's not that they look bad. It's just about the matter of time that, after sometime the problem gets solved.