Cheapest retail pharmacy to buy generic fin (1 month supply) in the US?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

you guys were RIGHT

$14.11 at NYC COSTCO.

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

I dont use propecia but I was thinking about it lately. With how long generic propecia has been around im surprised it seems to still be 83 dollars for 90 pills. 30 a month still seems pretty expensive to me

Comment

• Parsia
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by burtandernie
        I dont use propecia but I was thinking about it lately. With how long generic propecia has been around im surprised it seems to still be 83 dollars for 90 pills. 30 a month still seems pretty expensive to me
        Hello , I mentioned in this thread before that you can buy that with a very cheap price from all day chemist website , Its like 5 dollars for 30 days , and you will pay the shipping also , but buy for 3 months so you can save money , Thats a cheapest price you can find and
        they are legit . Thats all I can help , the prescription is online also and its free. Hope it helps you

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
          • Jun 2013

It is still expensive. When I was calling different pharmacies I found that Target had generic for ~$80/30pills.

Comment

• RanDave
            • Nov 2014

What do you use?

Comment

• shaft
              • Feb 2015

Be careful of online stuff.
              Last edited by shaft; 02-24-2015, 12:13 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• RanDave
                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
                It is still expensive. When I was calling different pharmacies I found that Target had generic for ~$80/30pills.
                Very expensive.

I buy generic fin at $24 (30 pills) from selectmeds. net. I used to order every month, however the last time I ordered 120 pills and paid just $45. I got 120 pills + 12 pills bonus. It is much more advantageous than to buy pills once a month.

Comment

• warner8
                  • Jan 2015

Best price is costco, 3 month supply for 24 dollars. Cant beat that

Comment

Working...