+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hasson And Wong UK Consultant

Hi guys and gals for those that don't know me i would like to introduce myself i have recently become the UK consultant for Hasson And Wong.I had surgery with them in June 2006 for 4850 grafts.....the results well they speak for themselves i hope i can link to another hairloss site below you can check out my pre op to 1 year pics.

In a nutshell i had three disasterous surgeries in the UK Dr May in 1996 for roughly 450 grafts, and then twice in 97 and 98 with the notorious Dr Norton for a similar amount i was left with three separate scars alot of my donor wasted i was given mini grafts of 3-5 hairs mainly along my hairline which were pluggy, unnatural and pitted, i was also left with nerve damage after Dr Norton managed to connect my artery to my vain leaving a golf ball size lump on the site of the scar which i had to go back and deal with, after these experiences i gave up on my hairloss and my own appearance and confidence suffered and i became quite introvert.

It wasn't until 2006 eight years later that i started to look again for remedies (all my existing hair had fallen out and i was left with just the ugly plugs as i had not taken any measures to stop my hair from falling out).After alot of research and heartache i booked my 4th procedure with Hasson and Wong in Vancouver....skip all the way to now, 3 and a half years later my life has turned totally for the better so much as that i had almost totally stopped posting on these sites, i had moved on with my life and no longer worry about my hair.Of course for the first year i needed sites like this as a crutch and posted my results on a monthly basis.

I hope i can be of some help to guys who were in my position find a way of putting their hairloss issues behind them like i did.

If i can be of any help please don't hesitate to ask.

David

Congrats Garageland!

You will undoubtedly be a great asset to HW and continued help to the community with your experience.

Well done on your new role and hope you are well!

Last time we spoke i was planning on meeting up for a "jollyboys" in London but literally found out that day i was having twins! remember it well!

All the best amigo

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hi Spex, thanks buddy for the message yes it was a shame not to meet up with you all that time ago, if i can emulate just a small amount of what you have brought to the community then it will have been a great success.

It would be great to meet up with you in London when you are next around and buy you that beer that we missed out on

Love to mate - will let you know next time i am down and we can catch up

Best Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hi Garageland,
    First of all let me tell you that your hair looks amazing after the transplant. I am new to this forum and am here to do a bit of research on hair transplant. Can you please tell me the costs involved in getting a HT done from HW

Hi gangs thanks very much for the message, the cost factor depends on how many grafts you need, have you completed an online consultation?

You can contact me at ukconsultant@hassonandwong.com

Here are a few more pics of my up to date situ

Last edited by garageland; 01-11-2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Added some pictures

Garageland, all I can say is...wow, what a difference! Hasson and Wong aren't just mere Doctors with surgical skills, they're truly talented artists. Congrats!

Looking handsome!
    Is the first picture before or after? It definetely looks thinner than to other two pictures below. Therefore, I wondered if it was lighting differences, or before and after differences. By the way, which Norwood class did you belong to prior to your surgery?

- Hairysituation

This is an old thread but thanks for the compliment!!
    The top pictures are pre op at the H&W office in 2006 before my first session...but after 3 small sessions in the UK in the late nineties which left me with a less than desriable result.
    The ones below are me enjoying myself on my road trip around Europe in 2009 looking tanned and healthy....those were the days.

Lighting does of course play a huge part in photos and generally outside photos are the harshest way to take pics. H&W photos are taken in good lighting with no flash as they should be.

I was a norwood 6 every hair on the top of my head has been transplanted.

just had a mooch through your pictures again this is an outstanding result , totally natural

all the best

ejj