+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Has anyone tried the Glutathione + Biotin Formula from Murray Avenue Apothecary/Susan

Anyone tried it, or could give their thoughts on the ingredients? I am still confused as to how Glutathione or Biotin can help with hair-loss. Any constructive info would be much appreciated. Link to the product is below.

http://www.maapgh.com/hair.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...5/#!po=78.2110

I do not know if it works but I believe in synergy effect.

"The body possesses endogenous defence mechanisms, such as antioxidative enzymes (superoxide dismutase, catalase, glutathione peroxidase) and non-enzymatic antioxidative molecules (vitamin E, vitamin C, glutathione, ubiquinone), protecting it from free radicals by reducing and neutralizing them.[3] With age, the production of free radicals increases, while the endogenous defence mechanisms decrease. This imbalance leads to the progressive damage of cellular structures, presumably resulting in the ageing phenotype. The ageing phenotype of hair manifests as decrease of melanocyte function or graying, and decrease in hair production or alopecia."

Jazz, are you currently on it?

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    Jazz, are you currently on it?
    I was than had to ditch my batch because I suggested Vitamin C to Susan due to researching about DKK-1 protein. Susan refunded my money as Glutathione, Vitamin E and C was mixed together smelt very bad mixed. Vitamin C was not mixing with Glutathione, So now she sells Glutathione with Vitamin E and Vitamin C separate as this mixture does not cause any bad smell.

I'm going to order them again on my next order as I just got my minoxidil mixtures with the Glutsthione bottles in the post, but Susan refunded me as the mixture was not pleasant smell so I bin them as suggested by her. The good part fingers crossed she will be formulating topical melatonin something I wish to try as it reduces androgens, check the above link study .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I was than had to ditch my batch because I suggested Vitamin C to Susan due to researching about DKK-1 protein. Susan refunded my money as Glutathione, Vitamin E and C was mixed together smelt very bad mixed. Vitamin C was not mixing with Glutathione, So now she sells Glutathione with Vitamin E and Vitamin C separate as this mixture does not cause any bad smell.

I'm going to order them again on my next order as I just got my minoxidil mixtures with the Glutsthione bottles in the post, but Susan refunded me as the mixture was not pleasant smell so I bin them as suggested by her. The good part fingers crossed she will be formulating topical melatonin something I wish to try as it reduces androgens, check the above link study .
    Jazz any timetable on the melatonin topical?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    Jazz any timetable on the melatonin topical?
    I have spoken to her and she has agreed so I will try pushing for this, if you guys can help me out look for more compounds that might work synergistically so we can get new products made for us .

I have spoken to her and she has agreed so I will try pushing for this, if you guys can help me out look for more compounds that might work synergistically so we can get new products made for us .
    What about curcumin?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    What about curcumin?
    I personally think this works internal and it is cheap.

https://www.asatona.com/faq

jazz, what about this swiss melatonin product? thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    https://www.asatona.com/faq

jazz, what about this swiss melatonin product? thoughts?
    Hey I will read up on this tonight .