US to Turkey for procedure?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • udoreswob
    • Apr 2015

thanks J_B_Davis and JoeTillman. I'd only be going if the price is significantly cheaper. I saw flights for under 600, and assumed i would put $2400 down for grafts, as I've seen a lot of these images that got large portions of their heads done for $2000. I wonder what the price per graft is for at the top clinics with certified doctors. I'd be willing to fly far to lessen the price, but if it's not going to be any cheaper in the end, or I don't get good results, then it won't be worth it. Do I just email the IAHRS certified doctor's and ask what their cost per graft is?

Comment

• JoeTillman
      • Jul 2014

No, you don't just email them and ask their price per graft You fill out the consultation forms they have on their respective websites and see what they recommend based on your photos and your stated expectations. THEN you'll find out the price per graft AND you'll be more informed about what they have in mind for you. But don't hesitate to do the same for IAHRS doctors in your home country to see what they have to say. You might be surprised, for better or for worse, about what you can find locally. The good thing is, you have options, and I personally think you should find the top five doctors you like for their work and their responses to your emails, THEN and only then, consider price.
      Joe Tillman
      The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
      See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Comment

Working...