Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThisSucksDude
    • Nov 2012

"You know I like guys with long hair".

We don't know each other IRL. I've known her for 3.5 years and talked almost everyday.

She said that recently, while I was showing her a reference of a model for a character. I wonder if she was trying to tip me off, I'm not really sure.

I've only shown her a few photos of myself and she knows that I buzz/shave my head.

She even said once "I like bald Shawn better". When I showed her an older photo when I could actually grow my hair thick and use gel.

Can we plz have a hairloss cure within the next 5 years plz? I really could use it. I want her to find me handsome.

We're not online dating or anything but theres no reason why we couldnt in the future, I just have shit im going through right now (like this bullshit hairloss) that really sets me back. I'm trying hard (or at least im trying to try hard) to become good at something that can earn me some money (writing/film making).

plz, I'm really desperate for a cure.

If I didn't know this girl, you know what, I wouldn't be SO desperate for a hairloss cure

But I just really want her to be able to like everything about me, inner and outter and me not having to feel like a ****ing burden. ****!
  • ThisSucksDude
    • Nov 2012

vs

I need to be the first guy man, F**K!!!! Baldness can look sexy but as seen in the first picture having hair like that totally demolishes the hell out of baldness when it comes to being handsome or sexy. Jesus CHRIST.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
      • Oct 2011

The stache really ruins it. He looks very awkward with it. Even with hair he'd look awkward.

Comment

• 0kly
        • Feb 2015

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
          • Jun 2013

Yeah because Jason Statham is just your average bald guy.

Comment

• 0kly
            • Feb 2015

Uncle Joe spitting wisdom upon thee. Follow me at twitch.tv/jazzhands1337

Comment

• fred970
              • Nov 2009

Yes 0kly, you are Joe Rogan or Jason Statham! Keep telling yourself that.

Is self-delusion the best cure for male pattern baldness?

Comment

• sdsurfin
                • Sep 2013

Some guys look better bald. Actually I feel like some guys are liked because they are bald. If captain picard had hair he would look pretty average and weird in a bad way. Same kinda goes for statham and vin diesel. Not particularly handsome. Franco looks like shit in that second pic because of the stache, otherwise he'd look good. And he's also really not that stunning a dude. If you're very handsome you can't really ruin it, look at kelly slater or sean connery. We are just used to hair as the standard of beauty, it is all subjective. You also have to remember that girls see through different eyes, they evolved to like baldness and masculine traits that we find unappealing in women. Don't worry about women you meet online, just be a better man, become successful, and you will meet plenty of women in real life that love you for the things that matter. I'm 32 and most guys I know are balding, and there is zero correlation between hair and the type of partner they have.

Hair loss bothers me because I have a problem with how it changes how I see myself, but you have to recognize that other people don't care, it will make it much easier on you. Wasting your time on it WILL hurt you, you have to get your act together and think about productive things and make moves to better yourself.

Comment

• 0kly
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by fred970
                  Yes 0kly, you are Joe Rogan or Jason Statham! Keep telling yourself that.
                  I don't need to be either one of them.

Comment

• fred970
                    • Nov 2009

You're both not bald sdsurfin and 0kly, so you have no say in that matter.

Your opinion on living with baldness: dismissed.

Comment

• 0kly
                      • Feb 2015

you're a crazy bastard

Comment

• 0kly
                        • Feb 2015

Comment

• Gerhard
                          • Jan 2015

Tommy Helm is unfairly good looking. Straight up, dunno what it is about him but he's got some major sex appeal.

Comment

• 0kly
                            • Feb 2015

that's not Tommy Helm.. that's Ami James

Comment

• RanDave
                              • Nov 2014

How about Billy Zane?

Comment

Working...