Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1 week post op.jpg

Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	4509   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0432.jpg

Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	4510  

Looks much more evenly spread out!

I think this is good results for 3 months.

Grats on good progress it looks much better.

Keep us updated.

This is an update at 10 months. I must say that just this small session of
    800+ fue has made quite a difference for me and the growth has been more than I expected. It makes using a concealer much more effective at this point.

I would also like to note that I have zero scarring on my face or body where about 50% of the fue's were extracted. This I firmly believe is due to the skill and care of both the doctor and clinic. I look forward to having additional procedures and improving my situation.

It was well worth the wait over the last 10 years before attempting a repair and having only the best perform the procedure.

Name:	1PreOp3.jpg

Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	7368   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0685.jpg

Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	7369  

Super stuff TC.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Default 11 month update

Here is a picture at 11 months post op. My next procedure is scheduled for January 14, 2011. Since I am a repair patient the numbers are unknown at this point. The clinic will only attempt to extract fue’s is a safe and sensible manner. The areas may include the scalp, beard and chest. I have absolute complete confidence that I am in the best of hands and no doubt this is the best clinic in the world.

It’s not about awards, associations, published articles, published books, buzz or hype. It’s about an ethical clinic that educates and really cares about the patient and the work is hands down the best to be found, in my opinion.

I will keep everyone updated on my progress upon my return.
    As I have stated before I am a repair patient. The clinic is not working with a blank canvas. I appreciate any improvement but only so much can be expected. I say this because if I were in the clinic's shoes I would hope the patient would have enough courtesy, respect and gratefulness to do the same. Regardless of the cost, I don't expect miracles to be performed.

Name:	11 months.jpg

Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	7781  

Looking forward to my second procedure with BHR. I'm not quite sure of the numbers as I am a repair patient. It will be a combination of any available scalp donor which is not much, along with chest and beard hair. I am scheduled for Jan. 14 and will keep everyone updated.

I will have the pictures of my 2nd fue repair procedure taken the first 3 days with BHR up within a few days. This post is meant just to inform others of my experience with the clinic. It is not meant to come off as cheerleading. As I honestly believe that those that can learn to live with less hair might be better off doing nothing at all. But for those that are considering a procedure this is the best clinic in the world in my opinion. Having been around for over 25 years I know something about all the so called top clinics that are out there.

I am not afraid to speak to patients on the phone or to have them in my home. So I do feel this gives me an advantage in some way. Hearing their present day horror stories from so called top clinics sometimes makes my jaw drop. But unfortunately many of them have one thing in common in that they will not post their experience on the forums so don’t wait to hear about them.

Visiting Brussels the second time around was much easier since it now is somewhat familiar. If Dr. Bisanga were here in the United States he could easily be considered the triple threat by other clinics. He is a master of strip, fue, and the use of body and beard hair. What actually gives him the biggest advantage over the few doctors that have the skill to perform all three is that he is the only one in the world that is a naturally born artist. I have seen the results of other clinics while also seeing the results of BHR in person. It’s not even up for debate he stands alone.

Phil the clinic director is a vast store of knowledge in the hair transplantation industry. The clinic has a way of just telling it like it is regardless if it means losing a client. In the end it often comes down to basic math and sometimes they need to save the prospective patient from themselves. Unfortunately these same patients can often end up at competing clinics resulting in regrets that will last a lifetime. Many returning to BHR looking this time for some type of repair. BHR will always do their best to try and help them. But once the canvas has been soiled even the best clinic in the world has difficulty in making it whole again. If you are one of these patients that went to a highly promoted clinic only to find out it was just hype, tell your story. You have the opportunity to help others avoid your fate. Maybe by coming out of the shadows and doing something good you in turn will see good come back to you. I know it is hard admitting you made a mistake and got suckered in to believing something, but that is just part of life.

Stephen the US consultant is a man of many talents. He possesses a quick wit making even the most nervous of patients feel calm, comfortable and relieved of any tension. He is extremely attentive, always checking in on patients during the procedure and making sure every need is met. He is the epitome of customer service. Stephen’s own multiple procedures with BHR are absolutely flawless when examined up close.

All the technicians were equally as great. Since I have worked in customer service for well over 30 years I tend to pick up on the smallest of cues. You can tell so much about a person and how well they enjoy their job by how often they smile. Natasha and Natalie the techs that helped work on my case were always smiling and had the ability to have an occasional laugh while they worked throughout the long day.

I did not have to write any of these thoughts. In fact BHR might even think I am being over the top. But I believe every word I have written as it is the truth. It important for me to say because I know how this industry operates. I think I have been handling all the previous bad work that has been performed on me very well. Others might not have the same optimism that I do and that is where the real danger lies. For those these words may literally be a matter of life and death.

Congrats TC
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Default same day pics 2nd procedure and 3 day beard

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Inactive

Good results so far. Are you familiar if the BHR clinic is conducting some Acell studies right now?

Or did they use Acell in your case?