Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knighter
    • Feb 2015

25 y/o with receeding hairline. Need advice

Hey Im 25 years old and my hair has slowly been receding since i was 20. Its getting pretty bad lately i have about 3 or 4 fingers of loss on either side of the crown and one tiny patch at the front still hanging in there. Just need some advice ive heard Rogain doesn't work very well for frontal receding and i have no idea what treatments actually work there's so many out there. Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	470350
  • Illusion
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by knighter
    Hey Im 25 years old and my hair has slowly been receding since i was 20. Its getting pretty bad lately i have about 3 or 4 fingers of loss on either side of the crown and one tiny patch at the front still hanging in there. Just need some advice ive heard Rogain doesn't work very well for frontal receding and i have no idea what treatments actually work there's so many out there.
    I wish this was the truth.

Visit your dermatologist and start with finasteride and minoxidil. I'm not sure whether it's actually possible to get your temples back without a HT though, as your temples have receded pretty far.

Comment

Working...