Talked to a chick on dating site for a while. After I sent a real photo, she....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by rambo007
    FlightTL is obviously trolling, and you guys still fall for this.
    I also call BS. He has been on this site for 4 years and hasn't posted one pic of himself. We are suppose to believe that after just a few emails he is going to be sending a pic to a total stranger. He's full of it. Lastly, no good looking girl is going to waste her time chatting with some guy on a dating site with no pic in his profile. Number one rule for online dating: If someone doesn't post a profile pic, there is usually a good reason why.

THIS THREAD IS A LIE!!!

Comment

• goldnt
      • Jan 2014

flight post a pic maybe some of the members could give u tips.

Comment

• FlightTL
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by goldnt
        flight post a pic maybe some of the members could give u tips.
        thanks goldnt...just too embarrased though. the one posted is same norwood pattern broh

Comment

• Dan26
          • Jul 2012

Flight honestly man you waste a lot of peoples time with these posts.

Of course people make their own choice to read and respond, but it would be nice if you at least posted pics even with your eyes or face blurred a bit so we have an idea of what you are dealing with.

Comment

• gypsyrider
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
            I also call BS. He has been on this site for 4 years and hasn't posted one pic of himself. We are suppose to believe that after just a few emails he is going to be sending a pic to a total stranger. He's full of it. Lastly, no good looking girl is going to waste her time chatting with some guy on a dating site with no pic in his profile. Number one rule for online dating: If someone doesn't post a profile pic, there is usually a good reason why.

THIS THREAD IS A LIE!!!
            Totally agree, I'm more of a lurker than a poster on here but with every single post by Flight TL I become more and more convinced that he is pulling some Marla Singer from Fightclub, support group tourism schtick.

Comment

• thejack
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by gypsyrider
              Totally agree, I'm more of a lurker than a poster on here but with every single post by Flight TL I become more and more convinced that he is pulling some Marla Singer from Fightclub, support group tourism schtick.
              haha

Comment

• Scalpology
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by FlightTL
                Norwood 7.
                You have my condolences.

*virtual hug*

Comment

Working...