+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Because it sounds like you wont be able to get what needed, I think that the extraction process of hairmetto is important, take a look at their website it says its CO2 extracted.
    I also think the saw palmetto pumpkin seed and mineral complex s important. I saw on another thread that your not going to take saw pallmetto. I dont think you'd get the results without hairmetto, and internal complex. Shedding is normal with anything that works.
    No, the hair massage exercies on the site you linked didn't mention literally anything other than the massages; no saw palmetto, no Hairmetto.
    I've decided to not take Saw Palmetto. It MIGHT slow down or stop Hair Loss, but once I stop taking it I'll get hairloss, and there's a very high chance i might have to stop sometime.
    Again, could you please tell me how to do the massages and if anyone else has seen results from it?

I hate to burst your bubble, but I had been doing the massage for a full year with no results at all, before hairmetto. It is just a vibrating brush, Ill take a picture of the items I use, saw Palmetto and pumpkin seed oil, powder, shower cap and massage brush when I get a chance, and post them with details on how its done. I'll make sure I keep updating my post. This is something that I plan to continue, because its hard to find someone who is dedicated to a routine so you and others can see it can be done. Hair loss isn't fun for any of us, and this is the answer for me. All I got from the article I shared with you, is that a massage should be somewhat painful, thats what I meant to share. I actually agree that it sounds like a sales pitch, and attribute my growth mostly to the oil.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I had been doing the massage for a full year with no results at all, before hairmetto. It is just a vibrating brush, Ill take a picture of the items I use, saw Palmetto and pumpkin seed oil, powder, shower cap and massage brush when I get a chance, and post them with details on how its done. I'll make sure I keep updating my post. This is something that I plan to continue, because its hard to find someone who is dedicated to a routine so you and others can see it can be done. Hair loss isn't fun for any of us, and this is the answer for me. All I got from the article I shared with you, is that a massage should be somewhat painful, thats what I meant to share. I actually agree that it sounds like a sales pitch, and attribute my growth mostly to the oil.
    I wasn't expecting much from the massages but was curious. This sounded like scam anyway (bald people having sebum trapped, giving them a slightly different shape Lol).
    Saw palmetto might work, idk, but I'm going to start applying topical finesteride + minoxidil and hope that regrows my hair. I appreciate your hair growth but all that work you do everyday seems like a pain in the *ss to me and there's no guarantee it will work, nor will I have the time to do it everyday. But I wish you the best of luck.

I think there is some truth to it, but bet a massage alone wouldn't work. Rizaan your scalp absorbs alot, if you are 22, and use topical fin until you are 45, what do you think the chances are of getting the sides your worried about?

I think there is some truth to it, but bet a massage alone wouldn't work. Rizaan your scalp absorbs alot, if you are 22, and use topical fin until you are 45, what do you think the chances are of getting the sides your worried about?
    I'm almost 21. I'm going to use 0.1% finesteride + 5% minoxidil once a day and expect to see hair growth. I am worried about side effects, but I just hope I am able to maintain my hair until a cure comes out (I know the whole "we've been saying this sh*t since 1995). This is my next desperate step after minoxidil + ketoconazole. If it doesn't work, I'll go with PRP. If that doesn't work, then I'll use a hair system till I get a Hair Transplant. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but I might get PRP done after my doctor told me he's done it on loads of patients and they've had positive results; and since it's a relatively new technique, it isn't documented much so people online are sceptical.

Hope it works for you, let me know.

Hello! I am new member. I went to a dermatologist you put me on minox which didn't do anything and she did not tell me the importance of staying with it so I have really thinned out. I was told to try the topical quercetin/lecithin which I hear is going to turn everything yellow plus eat foods and take supplements that block the PGD2. But I see you have had great success and would appreciate your sharing what you have done! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaan View Post
    I'm almost 21. I'm going to use 0.1% finesteride + 5% minoxidil once a day and expect to see hair growth. I am worried about side effects, but I just hope I am able to maintain my hair until a cure comes out (I know the whole "we've been saying this sh*t since 1995). This is my next desperate step after minoxidil + ketoconazole. If it doesn't work, I'll go with PRP. If that doesn't work, then I'll use a hair system till I get a Hair Transplant. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but I might get PRP done after my doctor told me he's done it on loads of patients and they've had positive results; and since it's a relatively new technique, it isn't documented much so people online are sceptical.
    You can afford a transplant with a good doctor for the price of multiple PRP sessions. Some do appear to have decent results with PRP, but it's long term efficacy isn't known and it isn't permanent like a transplant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaan View Post
    I'll keep bumping this until someone from this ignorant forum replies.
    NOT the way to make friends and influence people, IMHO.

Play nice!