Threaded View

Default A moment of weakness: Why the **** must I lose my hair?

I think every individual, young or old all hit this spot at one point or another – that point where you look around you and see all the full heads of hair and just grimace. It’s a pain that I am both grateful and depressed that more people don’t go through. I wouldn’t wish balding on anyone. A full head of hair is honestly one of the most fun and taken for granted things on this planet. But sometimes I wish there were more of my balding and bald brothers out there. I wish that at 19 years old it wasn’t insane to see someone who was losing their hair. It’d be nice to not feel like an ugly duckling in the crowd all because of the lack of hair on my scalp.

I’m not a bad looking guy. I can honestly say that I’m really not half bad. If I packed on a couple more pounds of muscle I’d probably be a pretty solid contender looks wise and if I got more tattoos or some minor plastic surgery then even more so. It’s just an absolute pain in my ass that I’ve had to shore off my old long locks all because of this genetic bull****ery. I want all my hair back. All I want is a god-for-****s-sake cure; not propecia and it’s hormonal bullshit, not nizoral and it’s baseline results, not minox and it’s bullshit as well. I want it all back already. I’d get a damn HT, but I’m too young and my hairloss too unpredictable. I just wish I could KNOW how far in the norwood stage I’d progress so I could at least adjust accordingly! But more importantly, I wish our society wasn’t so god damn superficial but then outwardly tells men to not give a shit.

To anyone who says they’ll never release a cure even if they find it allow me to say this: I would pay every year an annual fee to maintain that shit. I’d go into debt over it even. Hell, I’d take some pretty hefty financial ****ing burdens in order to just have my damn hair back. Superficial? ****. Yes. Honest? Definitely. I want my long locks of peace and unity back.

So what the **** do I need to get them?