+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Your hair transplant experience from Turkey. What to trust and what not.

Hello my fellow bald, and now ex bald friends

I am a 28 year old male from Finland and i have now for several years been thinking about and now finally decided to get a hair transplant. So i am a full time student and one thing that matters a little bit now is money also, so i could get hair transplant in many clinics in Helsinki or elsewhere in Finland also, but it is way too expensive here. Thats why im going abroad which doesn't make any difference for me, i like to trave anyways and it is a lot more affordable for my situation.

What i would like to know from people around the world is some feedback if you have been somewhere to Turkey, like Izmir, Istanbul or for example Antalya to get a hair transplant and what is the result for you and have you been satisfied?

When looking for clinics there pops up a lot from Turkey with many different options and price ranges to choose from. i have already chose one clinic in Antalya, and bought plane tickets and so on. Been also emailing this clinic and it seems and sounds good for a private clinic. Good customer service and also the english is perfect atleast in the emails. The thing i don't know is that there is not many reviews from this particular clinic, or the doctor if you google it.

I know that not all the doctors profiles are shown to anybody or reviews et cetera, because clinics and hospitals is still pretty private things for people.

There is this website also whatclinic.com where is listed many clinics, and different has like super rating, but when you look up some of them it kind of seems that maybe one or couple of persons would have rated all of the ratings just to get it to look good? Im not sure if this is true but still..

Thank you all ladies and gentlemen for your answers!

yes, so btw the clinic im thinking about to go to is http://www.besthairturkey.com/ , so does anyone know about this clinic?

Red flag #1 is that there in no information about the surgeon on their website. Red flag #2 the clinic has no surgeon listed in the IAHRS.

You should check these doctors and clinics out. They have proven track records and also post a lot of cases this forum.

http://www.iahrs.org/hair-transplant...hakan-doganay/

http://www.iahrs.org/hair-transplant...koray-erdogan/

Well i guess it is no point to travel to turkey or anywhre else, because these are like three times the price than clinics that are not famous(yet)? i would like to know that when there is hundreds of clinics that do hair transplants, how can only 2 be qualified? is here someone who has taken a hair transplant that is not done by these 2 surgeons and they are happy with the result?