+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My interview!

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    I don't understand why a new transplantation technique based on lab-grown hair is not used today. In theory this would produce an unlimited amount of hair. If it is possible right now to have hair follicles from the lab, and transplant them on human scalp, then what's the catch?
    Lack of necessary equipment. Russian team havent powers to grow such amount of hair. If you re-read, then i asked about funding from me/comMunity, she said that it would be nice but she havent time to solving financial question. To say truth, I want to connect to Alexey or his brother, i hope for more enthusiasm in that question from their side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    Also, what's your own, as a Russian, personal experience in relation to Ekaterina's comment on society's view of baldness (not thinking of it as a disease)? And at which point is baldness socially acceptable in Russia, especially in younger age?
    I think baldness if curse of mankind, if you are bald - you are f****d. And this is international thing.
    Why we care about it? Of course to have attention from women, if you are bald your chances drop down to zero. Not right because anyway you will get a woman, but main question - when or how old will she be? Young girls 27< care about how looks like a man, when women >27 they have many problems (kids, some financial problems, maybe losing beautiness) then they starting to think about finding a "good guy" that solve all her problems and she dont care is he bald or not. But if you are young and bald and havent tons of money you are outplayed from this life, you just ignored by women. Of course you can build your relationship with ugly fat woman, but if you accept her, why you care about baldness? Just imagine world without woman, somebody will care about baldness? I guess nobody.
    N2-3 is acceptable point everywhere i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Russian View Post
    Cant agree with you, now enjoy +5/10 years away. Are you immortal or something? For me another 5 years is very expensive.

Not a reason, if u mean that ***ed by sanction. Even with good economics Putin prefer to buy another sport-car then give money to researchers, he is stupid redneck thats the reason.

I think you don't understand something, russians already solved last puzzle, you cant reach more then already 100% efficiency. There is no problems with ways and full functional follicle is created already. But to say truth, 1 problem exists - orientation.
    But not a real problem, like Ekaterina sayed, hair can be grown in lab then transplanted in scalp like fut/fue.
    Hi Bald Russian
    congratulation for your interview
    if like you said a fully functional follicle has already been created because the Terskikh team do not create new hair already in the lab ? ok in Russia they don't have the necessary equipment but in USA I think Terskikh has everything he needs
    because he still doesn't do anything ?

Being Russian, I've never heard of neither the team nor the research itself. Interesting.

As for attitude toward baldness, I guess I wouldn't be wrong saying that girls in Russia are less obsessed with that.

I guess the more well-off a country is, the more important looks and character of an individual becomes. So, somewhere in a run-down country, baldness is ok as long as you have money and something upstairs. In the western countries, where people's income is more evenly distributed, baldness is seen as almost a plague. Russia is somewhere in between. Bit closer to the west, I guess.

Being Russian, I've never heard of neither the team nor the research itself. Interesting.

As for attitude toward baldness, I guess I wouldn't be wrong saying that girls in Russia are less obsessed with that.

I guess the more well-off a country is, the more important looks and character of an individual becomes. So, somewhere in a run-down country, baldness is ok as long as you have money and something upstairs. In the western countries, where people's income is more evenly distributed, baldness is seen as almost a plague. Russia is somewhere in between. Bit closer to the west, I guess.

Baldness affects different men differently. Some of them will suffer greatly and look 10+ years older, while others wont lose as much attractiveness. Having hair will never hurt you, though