+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Learn and do it yourself if it's so easy. Bitching does nothing. You are kidding yourself if you think someone who controls hair is more important than someone who cures cancer, heart disease, brain tumors, or many other LIFE threatening issues. Some on this forum need a serious reality check.
    Nobody is going to be judged by society for seeking treatment to cancers and heart disease. But it's perfectly O.K. to insult someone once or twice for having a hair transplant. If this doesn't sicken you, then reality must be a sweet thing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Learn and do it yourself if it's so easy. Bitching does nothing. You are kidding yourself if you think someone who controls hair is more important than someone who cures cancer, heart disease, brain tumors, or many other LIFE threatening issues. Some on this forum need a serious reality check.
    Oh, so the 7 billion people on this planet should ONLY be focused on curing cancer, but nothing else? At what point in your life did you decide that it'd be okay to snub a group of people desperate for a change in their life?

"I am not sure the results are as claimed. These hair follicles are more likely to be mouse hair follicles and not human hair follicles."

This is all Xu said. He's a top researcher in this field, and three out of four of the researchers who we have contacted about the san diego study have been pretty clueless sounding about that study, so I wouldn't be surprised if Xu is correct. My sense is that Xu has tried the same approaches many times. I know he is working on the same problem. I wish I could give more info but that's all I got.

Either way I wouldn't sweat over hair cloning, it's way too far off. If we are extremely lucky replicel or that Sm drug could have some promise for maintenance and some regrowth. Hopefully still have hair by then, and I'm pretty skeptical about both. Im sure any drug that gets released will have sides.

How do you know hair cloning is far off? Technology is advancing faster then ever before. Bill gate made a good point. He shows how in 2030 we will cure at least 4 diseases. Which is huge since we only cured small pox throughout our whole existence. look what Britain just approved. Most people would of said they wont approve something like that for years. If you don't know Britain is to create a baby from 3 parents. Now it's not a designer baby per say but that is the next step. My point is we don't know what the future holds, only thing we know is technology is advancing faster then ever.

Quote Originally Posted by mikes23 View Post
    How do you know hair cloning is far off? Technology is advancing faster then ever before. Bill gate made a good point. He shows how in 2030 we will cure at least 4 diseases. Which is huge since we only cured small pox throughout our whole existence. look what Britain just approved. Most people would of said they wont approve something like that for years. If you don't know Britain is to create a baby from 3 parents. Now it's not a designer baby per say but that is the next step. My point is we don't know what the future holds, only thing we know is technology is advancing faster then ever.
    Everytime when I see a thread about stem cell, cloning, I dont click into it with big interest. I am not saying its not going to happen but just think about baldness, you cant tolerate it even for one day. Cloning probably takes 10 years so its none of my business. What's more realistic we should look into is Replicel, Bim,Sm etc. So I dont know why so many people care about the recent stem cell study which only benefit our sons, if works. I would love to see people trying to gey S equol lotion, the right CB, Bim status rather than being fooled by the scientists.