+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Joe "Jotronic" Tillman now independent

Hi everyone,

Over the past several months I've gotten many emails inquiring as to my whereabouts and what I'm up to. Some of you have noticed that I've not been posting in an official capacity for the Rahal clinic for some time now and this is because these duties were given over to another team member while I worked on a project behind the scenes.

Now, however, I am no longer associated with Dr. Rahal or the Rahal Hair Transplant clinic. I've got ideas and plans that require I be independent and my departure has nothing to do with the quality of the work of Dr. Rahal. What I learned during my short tenure has been very valuable indeed and I'm grateful for the opportunity that was given to me. I still think he's a fantastic HT surgeon and I wish him and his team well.

My website remodel will be complete soon and, with luck, it will be unique and very useful for those looking for transparent and honest information.
    Thank you,
    Joe Tillman
    The Hair Transplant Mentor
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Exciting stuff. All the very best with your new site and i look forward to learning more about it.
    Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

What we need here it's someone charging per hour and not per grafts.....sick and tired of greedy HT surgeons
    I hope you're not one of them!

Spex,

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by keratonico View Post
    What we need here it's someone charging per hour and not per grafts.....sick and tired of greedy HT surgeons
    I hope you're not one of them!
    Keratonico,

I'm not an HT surgeon but that is an interesting idea!
    Joe Tillman

Time for an update.

After a LOT of hard work I have finally completed http://www.hairtransplantmentor.com.

A few things that set my site apart are:

1.) Everything is free. I'm not charging anyone for the work I put into the site nor the options I'm offering.

2.) I have developed the very first hair transplant toolkit. This includes three modules.

A. The most comprehensive terms & definitions on the web, all hand written by me. I did not copy and paste my information.

B. The first ever hair transplant clinic interview form. This is the part that can be downloaded in PDF format, printed out, and taken into any clinic. If your doctor or consultant doesn't want to answer these questions, you should walk out. Period. This will be updated as is necessary. It includes a sheet for taking notes during the consultation.

C. The first ever second opinion service or "SOS". Once a patient has had a consultation with a clinic, either online or in person, I'll give my opinion on the recommendation and help to decipher the information. Photos will have to be uploaded and the consultation form given to the patient will also have to be uploaded so I can review everything that was said. I will not be answering questions about someone's case without this information. To do so would be a massive waste of time for both parties.

Modules B and C require membership to use but again, it is free.

I'm not going to operate a forum because quite frankly, I have no interest in doing so. There is one small forum on the site but it is for asking questions directly to me. I'll leave the forums to Spencer. I know what is involved and for that he has my respect.

I will be offering exclusive videos as well that will help to explain the questions in the Hair Transplant Clinic Interview Form so that when the questions are asked the user will know what kinds of answers they should get and what it means when they DON'T get the answers they should get.

I have more things planned but I won't discuss them yet. There will be more changes coming but for the most part, the site is done. I hope you like it but more importantly I hope you find it useful.
    Joe Tillman

Maybe you can start a Michelin star guide to clinics.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    Time for an update.

After a LOT of hard work I have finally completed http://www.hairtransplantmentor.com.

A few things that set my site apart are:

1.) Everything is free. I'm not charging anyone for the work I put into the site nor the options I'm offering.

2.) I have developed the very first hair transplant toolkit. This includes three modules.

A. The most comprehensive terms & definitions on the web, all hand written by me. I did not copy and paste my information.

B. The first ever hair transplant clinic interview form. This is the part that can be downloaded in PDF format, printed out, and taken into any clinic. If your doctor or consultant doesn't want to answer these questions, you should walk out. Period. This will be updated as is necessary. It includes a sheet for taking notes during the consultation.

C. The first ever second opinion service or "SOS". Once a patient has had a consultation with a clinic, either online or in person, I'll give my opinion on the recommendation and help to decipher the information. Photos will have to be uploaded and the consultation form given to the patient will also have to be uploaded so I can review everything that was said. I will not be answering questions about someone's case without this information. To do so would be a massive waste of time for both parties.

Modules B and C require membership to use but again, it is free.

I'm not going to operate a forum because quite frankly, I have no interest in doing so. There is one small forum on the site but it is for asking questions directly to me. I'll leave the forums to Spencer. I know what is involved and for that he has my respect.

I will be offering exclusive videos as well that will help to explain the questions in the Hair Transplant Clinic Interview Form so that when the questions are asked the user will know what kinds of answers they should get and what it means when they DON'T get the answers they should get.

I have more things planned but I won't discuss them yet. There will be more changes coming but for the most part, the site is done. I hope you like it but more importantly I hope you find it useful.
    JoTronic is truly an honest individual who gives transparent advice. I think it's awesome you tell people the truth the way it is. You're awesome!!!!

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Joe, What a great update! Thank you my friend!

I look forward to viewing your updated website.
    You have proven over the years now, that you are truly a fair-minded and sincere man in the hairloss community in trying to help and advise others.
    Also, to be unbiased and 100% objective when discussing current treatments and about possible future treatments is so very important.
    That is exactly how Spencer Kobren is when discussing hairloss topics, and so are YOU!
    You both really do a good job on Spencer's Live Show together.

Thanks again Joe Tillman , look forward to speaking with you some time soon.

Well done Joe! I would also like to say that I’ve enjoyed listening to you on Spencer’s show. Since you apparently know him very well, can you ask him to please start doing the show every week again, or even twice a week? I don’t think he responds on the forum, otherwise I would ask him myself. I look forward to watching the show live every week and it’s been a real downer for me that he hasn’t been doing it every week for the past several months. It’s been my therapy for many years and I need my weekly tbt fix.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hi PayDay !
    I believe that Spencer was off for a couple of weeks due to technical problems related to his Live Show.
    On average , he is usually on every week.