I realized something today. I am just ugly, and no hair transplant will help me...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by baldozer
    If that's really you, you need to lose a ton of weight. That double chin is ridiculous!
    Yes, you are right. I'm 30 % bodyfat or higher.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by FlightTL
      So, wait ten years, then im normal.
      Yup, not a big deal.

Comment

• rambo007
        • Oct 2014

That's not him, he pasted that picture from google.

Comment

• Joan
          • May 2014

Hope you don't mind a 51-year-old woman's opinion. I'd just echo Notcoolanymore's comments and, thinking like my 31-year-old stepdaughter, would agree with lasering the chest hair. Younger women seem to prefer smooth guys--but definitely keep the facial hair (her husband is slick bald with a goatee). And you are far from ugly! That's really an extreme adjective. Post another pic in a few months after you've taken everyone's advice.

Comment

• Illusion
            • Jul 2014

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37219[/ATTACH]

Is this really you?

Edit: This isn't you man, just googled this pic with image search and it links back to a guy who's married... Why would you post a picture that isn't yours?

Comment

• FlightTL
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Joan
              Hope you don't mind a 51-year-old woman's opinion. I'd just echo Notcoolanymore's comments and, thinking like my 31-year-old stepdaughter, would agree with lasering the chest hair. Younger women seem to prefer smooth guys--but definitely keep the facial hair (her husband is slick bald with a goatee). And you are far from ugly! That's really an extreme adjective. Post another pic in a few months after you've taken everyone's advice.
              Thanks Joan!!! I will either shave, wax, or laser my chest and belly hair.

Do you think a beard looks great? Thanks! I hate shaving...its so much work...

Comment

• FlightTL
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Illusion
                Is this really you?

Edit: This isn't you man, just googled this pic with image search and it links back to a guy who's married... Why would you post a picture that isn't yours?
                You are right. That is not me.

But the norwood level is the same, and my beard pattern is same.

Thanks for pointing that out!

edit:
                And I have a ton of belly / chest hair.

Comment

• Illusion
                  • Jul 2014

You are right. That is not me.

But the norwood level is the same, and my beard pattern is same.

Thanks for pointing that out!

edit:
                  And I have a ton of belly / chest hair.

Ah no worries mate, but because you posted the picture with your face squared out I assumed it was your picture but still thought something was off... Anyway, it doesn't really matter if you say you look somewhat like him.

By the way, I feel you on the whole bald, beard and body hair thing. I have exactly the same thing. I have a pretty developped beard for a 17 y/o, quite a lot of body hair (even compared to adults) and I'm balding... Damn you androgens! I wish i could just keep the beard and ditch the rest :/

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Illusion
                    This isn't you man, just googled this pic with image search and it links back to a guy who's married... Why would you post a picture that isn't yours?
                    Damn, you nailed his a$$ hard. That's wack FlightTL, posting some other dudes pic.

Is that the same Joan from ***? If so, hi and welcome.

Comment

• Joan
                      • May 2014

Two days' stubble--love it. Not so much a thick beard, but that's me. There's a youngish Norwood 7 guy I see every day at my job, and he grows a short beard every winter and looks so, so much better than without it--kinda hot, actually. Makes a big difference. The rest of the year he just has a mustache. He also has tattoos and an earring, which gives him that edgy look.

Comment

• Joan
                        • May 2014

Yeah, the one and only. Thanks for the welcome (-:

Comment

• FlightTL
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Joan
                          Two days' stubble--love it. Not so much a thick beard, but that's me. There's a youngish Norwood 7 guy I see every day at my job, and he grows a short beard every winter and looks so, so much better than without it--kinda hot, actually. Makes a big difference. The rest of the year he just has a mustache. He also has tattoos and an earring, which gives him that edgy look.
                          So, 2day stubble and u say a beard in the winter looks good....yay!

Comment

• dyi
                            • Dec 2014

notcoolanymore put it perfectly.

Do this for us buddy....shave your head, hit the gym as hard as you can for a couple of months and then take a hard look at yourself in the mirror.

BTW, how tall are you?

Comment

• FlightTL
                              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by dyi
                              notcoolanymore put it perfectly.

Do this for us buddy....shave your head, hit the gym as hard as you can for a couple of months and then take a hard look at yourself in the mirror.

BTW, how tall are you?
                              I measure about 5'8

Comment

Working...