+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default DIY self Fue hair transplant (body hair)

I would like to get more information on diy fue bht transplants. I know this sounds crazy, but I'm a NW6 with two strip surgeries and I have an almost infinite supply of leg hair that's identical to my scalp hair.
    I cannot afford to pay for 10.000 grafts to cover my crown, but considering that Fue transplant aren't rocket science, I believe that small numbers of grafts (eg 100 garfts at a time) can be self transplanted by yourself.
    All the tools can be found on ALIBABA, punch, needles and Choi implanters.
    USB microscopes can be very useful to determine hair angle, and even to unclogg folicles from sebum (I've been doing this for years and I managed to regrow a lot of hair)
    Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah that sounds like a great idea. If you decide to do it make sure and take plenty of pics. I am sure many would like to see how that turns out. If it comes out well, I might give it a shot. I have plenty of butt and pubic hair that I would like to get rid of.

Dude, if you want to use your pubes, you may need a Brain transplant instead lol

Quote Originally Posted by keratonico View Post
    dude, if you want to use your pubes, you may need a brain transplant instead lol
    lmao

I like the way you think keratonico, hit me up.

Default where are you locted?

Quote Originally Posted by keratonico View Post
    I would like to get more information on diy fue bht transplants. I know this sounds crazy, but I'm a NW6 with two strip surgeries and I have an almost infinite supply of leg hair that's identical to my scalp hair.
    I cannot afford to pay for 10.000 grafts to cover my crown, but considering that Fue transplant aren't rocket science, I believe that small numbers of grafts (eg 100 garfts at a time) can be self transplanted by yourself.
    All the tools can be found on ALIBABA, punch, needles and Choi implanters.
    USB microscopes can be very useful to determine hair angle, and even to unclogg folicles from sebum (I've been doing this for years and I managed to regrow a lot of hair)
    Thanks in advance!
    i also purchased the tools but it would be easier with a team approach. any chance you are in colorado

this thread make me LOL.... literally! while ur at it mite as well give urself a heart transplant.....

Default i'm glad to help lift your day.

Quote Originally Posted by GNX View Post
    this thread make me LOL.... literally! while ur at it mite as well give urself a heart transplant.....
    i'm glad people get a kick out of this but really, the procedure is a poke, and a very tiny poke at that. i get cuts and gashes all the time with never a long term problem. this minuscule little poke is nothing. besides, nothing ventured, nothing gained. the world was built by those that were pioneers, not the timid. this is not meant to be mean, just a request for those timid ones to chill and wait for the rewards that the pioneers will bring you... it's just a poke.

have at it bro! hav u figured out how ur gonna actually implant the graft? hey... techs all over TURKEY perform ht's all the time and their not doctors LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ibexmike View Post
    i'm glad people get a kick out of this but really, the procedure is a poke, and a very tiny poke at that. i get cuts and gashes all the time with never a long term problem. this minuscule little poke is nothing. besides, nothing ventured, nothing gained. the world was built by those that were pioneers, not the timid. this is not meant to be mean, just a request for those timid ones to chill and wait for the rewards that the pioneers will bring you... it's just a poke.

Default actually, yes

Quote Originally Posted by GNX View Post
    have at it bro! hav u figured out how ur gonna actually implant the graft? hey... techs all over TURKEY perform ht's all the time and their not doctors LOL
    i already implanted my first one last week. removal is actually much harder than implanting, i transected about 15 before i actually got 1 out correctly but once that was out it went in no problem. i've been waiting to see if it lasted before moving on which it did but i was using a .8mm punch and having a hard time so i am waiting for the new1 mm punch before continuing. we'll see how it goes.