Threaded View

Default I am 99% sure I am going bald and no one will help me.

I posted this thread a few weeks ago panicking about thinning hair. Most people responded positively telling me not to worry. I took it in stride but still tried not to panic.

So, I went to both doctors. General Practitioner and Dermatologist. The BOTH said I have nothing to worry about. My GP told me that I am thinning a little in the front but it's "not balding." He gave me a topical cream called Clotrimazole and Betamethasone Dipropionate Cream to apply to my scalp in the affected areas. I've been doing that the past few days and all it does is make my hair look greasy there. I don't feel anything at all there. I also tried to get him to prescribe me ANYTHING for anxiety. All he did was tell me "take a Benadryl before bed." Didn't prescribe me anything but cream. Told me I didn't need propecia.

The dermatologist told me "well I see some temporal recession but since you're 30 years old, that's expected and you shouldn't worry really about losing it until you're 50+." He mentioned nothing about the thinning and told me to just try to relax. ALSO told me he wouldn't give me a script for propecia

I'm attaching a few pictures here as an update in different light/positions to get another opinion. I am getting BEYOND depressed about this because I really do think this is the beginning of the end. I don't have a good bald head and no one is giving me what I need to get on with my life. I don't think balding is the end, but I am single right now and even WITH hair I've had trouble with social anxiety and such. I barely leave my house now and I forced my friends to go home when I was in New York a weekend ago because I saw right through my hairline in the bathroom. I would take it in stride if this was slow, but I had a FULL HEAD OF HAIR 6-7 months ago and it's dying QUICK. I am thinking about buzzing it down and starting Rogaine just to see if it helps.

Some of these pictures were taken today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0028.jpg

Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	37180   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0027.jpg

Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	37181   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0024.jpg

Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	37182   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0018.jpg

Size:	93.0 KB