+ Reply to Thread

Default Switching RU vehicle gave me sides, should I persevere?

Hi all,

After having tried 100mg RU in both Neogenic and KB solution and not getting the results I wanted, I recently tried switching to ethanol/pg. Within about half an hour of applying it, I had bad brainfog. I was scepticle at first, but when I sat down to do my university assignment later and was suddenly unable to string sentences together, I knew I was genuinely suffering from it. On top of this, my libido took a hit.

For me, this whole experience was pretty remarkable because I've never suffered sides from any treatment before (and I take dut daily + a 15% minox formula with fin in it).

What I'm wondering is -

a) Is this a blessing in disguide? Does the fact I got sides indicate that a treatment is finally working?

b) Should I switch back to a different vehicle, reduce the amount of RU I'm using per application or change nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Hi all,

After having tried 100mg RU in both Neogenic and KB solution and not getting the results I wanted, I recently tried switching to ethanol/pg. Within about half an hour of applying it, I had bad brainfog. I was scepticle at first, but when I sat down to do my university assignment later and was suddenly unable to string sentences together, I knew I was genuinely suffering from it. On top of this, my libido took a hit.

For me, this whole experience was pretty remarkable because I've never suffered sides from any treatment before (and I take dut daily + a 15% minox formula with fin in it).

What I'm wondering is -

a) Is this a blessing in disguide? Does the fact I got sides indicate that a treatment is finally working?

b) Should I switch back to a different vehicle, reduce the amount of RU I'm using per application or change nothing?
    Id say keep at it for a little while, see if it helps. I doubt real sides would take place so fast.

So you still have not luck stopping your hairloss?

Have you tried making your own home made spiro solution? In a recent thread on another forum this guy from tureky regrew alot of hair by using this method. I dont think im allowed to mention the forum but it is the other major forum under the success stories section. He calls it "Diane 35 Aldactone lotion"

Quote Originally Posted by TooYoungToobald View Post
    Id say keep at it for a little while, see if it helps. I doubt real sides would take place so fast.

So you still have not luck stopping your hairloss?

Have you tried making your own home made spiro solution? In a recent thread on another forum this guy from tureky regrew alot of hair by using this method. I dont think im allowed to mention the forum but it is the other major forum under the success stories section. He calls it "Diane 35 Aldactone lotion"
    I haven't, no. Got a hair cut the other day and my hairline has continued to recede.

I'm definitely interested in using a spiro cream so I'll have a look at that now, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    I haven't, no. Got a hair cut the other day and my hairline has continued to recede.

I'm definitely interested in using a spiro cream so I'll have a look at that now, thanks.
    why are you not on any other forums? And I havent been able to stop my hairloss with DUT either. I think you and I are in the same boat cursed with very aggressive hairloss. I would say my situation is worse than yours now honestly.

Anyway good luck and messege me or something if you join any other forums

How long have you been on RU and how many times a day

Quote Originally Posted by TooYoungToobald View Post
    why are you not on any other forums? And I havent been able to stop my hairloss with DUT either. I think you and I are in the same boat cursed with very aggressive hairloss. I would say my situation is worse than yours now honestly.

Anyway good luck and messege me or something if you join any other forums
    I'm on *** and HLH forum too. My Dad is completely bald so yeah, I recon my hairloss is aggressive as it gets.

What's your regime?