+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Bald men are so ugly.

Hi Guys,

Just tried to convince myself to man the **** up and shave or buzz-cut myself. Looking for inspiration on the internet I somehow came across this discussion where some guy rants about rich guys with hot gf:

... yet I see SUPER HOT women with fat ugly bald guys that have big bank accounts every day.
    and then some girls start commenting on how ugly / repulsive bald guyz are and most agree:
    Yeah right! You are such a liar. BALD MEN LOOK LIKE GReASY PEDOPHILES!
    And for some strange reason instead of getting angry, because I'm loosing my hair i find their comments so hilarious. My favorite one was this lol:
    I agree BALD MEN are really really gross! I would rather have sex with a 500 pound dude or a guy with a tiny wiener than let one of those despicable animals touch me! I seem to attract bald men.
    Now I'm seriously going buzz-cut style, although it'll be nice to **** some of those shallow girls, while you have hair you are at risk of making one of them you GF without even realizing how shallow they are.

Wow its been like over 4 hours, went shopping and still can't stop laughing every time I remember I am a "despicable animal" looooooooool.

Quote Originally Posted by noway View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just tried to convince myself to man the **** up and shave or buzz-cut myself. Looking for inspiration on the internet I somehow came across this discussion where some guy rants about rich guys with hot gf:

and then some girls start commenting on how ugly / repulsive bald guyz are and most agree:

And for some strange reason instead of getting angry, because I'm loosing my hair i find their comments so hilarious. My favorite one was this lol:

Now I'm seriously going buzz-cut style, although it'll be nice to **** some of those shallow girls, while you have hair you are at risk of making one of them you GF without even realizing how shallow they are.

Wow its been like over 4 hours, went shopping and still can't stop laughing every time I remember I am a "despicable animal" looooooooool.
    Such women are mostly the fat and ugly ones. They take pleasure in degrading man for being bald, ugly, short etc.

What is really funny is usually the women that shit on men the most are average or below average looking themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by noway View Post
    Wow. Some of the responses ....

Some women like bald some dont simple as that! What they don't like are bald moody guys with hang-ups about being bald or going bald. And thats me!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Such women are mostly the fat and ugly ones. They take pleasure in degrading man for being bald, ugly, short etc.
    Well if fat and ugly women hate bald men, you can only imagine how much actual hot women would hate bald men.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessisgood4u View Post
    Some women like bald some dont simple as that! What they don't like are bald moody guys with hang-ups about being bald or going bald. And thats me!

Add me to the bald moody guys with hang-ups list. The women are just being honest and I have to agree with them. Bald men are the most unappealing people in the world. Yeah, there are a few exceptions, but even the exceptions look like rubbish when surround by other men with hair. I don't blame women or society for looking down on us, the majority in this forum all agree as well, that's why they're all here. It really is gross looking.

A lot of my friends pass for early 20's while most people think I'm early to mid 40's. THATS A TWENTY YEAR AGE GAP even though we are the same age. I cannot tell you how many times I have been the only nw7 under 60 in a room. There is nothing attractive or appealing or masculine about that and no woman wants to know you. Try picking your child up from school with a bunch of grandpa's who all have more hair then you. I wrote my life off years ago because of it and have no symphony towards anyone else's physical flaws because nothing is worse than this.

And before anyone says it's all in my head, I never cared about it at all for the first 10 years but it was everybody else who made a big deal about it. My own mother and family used to tell me I looked horrendous with a shaved head and that no one will ever hire me or no woman will ever want to be with me. I heard it for years and years from everyone around me. Soon as it became obvious I was destined to be nw7 before 30 everyone began with the it "looks good", "it suits you", "don't worry about it" and all that rubbish. A complete 180 turn ie" the feel sorry card. It was drilled directly into my face that nobody likes bald men for years, and now that I am one, they all have to bite their tongue. I can't believe I have to live my whole adult life like this. Right now, not only do I hope they never cure it but I hope it becomes more and more common in both men and women.

Hows that for a bitter rant?

Quote Originally Posted by hairlessM View Post
    Add me to the bald moody guys with hang-ups list. The women are just being honest and I have to agree with them. Bald men are the most unappealing people in the world. Yeah, there are a few exceptions, but even the exceptions look like rubbish when surround by other men with hair. I don't blame women or society for looking down on us, the majority in this forum all agree as well, that's why they're all here. It really is gross looking.

A lot of my friends pass for early 20's while most people think I'm early to mid 40's. THATS A TWENTY YEAR AGE GAP even though we are the same age. I cannot tell you how many times I have been the only nw7 under 60 in a room. There is nothing attractive or appealing or masculine about that and no woman wants to know you. Try picking your child up from school with a bunch of grandpa's who all have more hair then you. I wrote my life off years ago because of it and have no symphony towards anyone else's physical flaws because nothing is worse than this.

And before anyone says it's all in my head, I never cared about it at all for the first 10 years but it was everybody else who made a big deal about it. My own mother and family used to tell me I looked horrendous with a shaved head and that no one will ever hire me or no woman will ever want to be with me. I heard it for years and years from everyone around me. Soon as it became obvious I was destined to be nw7 before 30 everyone began with the it "looks good", "it suits you", "don't worry about it" and all that rubbish. A complete 180 turn ie" the feel sorry card. It was drilled directly into my face that nobody likes bald men for years, and now that I am one, they all have to bite their tongue. I can't believe I have to live my whole adult life like this. Right now, not only do I hope they never cure it but I hope it becomes more and more common in both men and women.

Hows that for a bitter rant?
    Go back to sluthate.com please!

These extreme views on either side are ridiculous. Yes, having good hair is better than no hair and you should try to keep it if you can. But to seek out and then listen to the extreme views and believe life goes to shyt because there's no hair is quite idiotic.

If Brad Pitt is the perfect 10, then the personality, charisma, confidence, charm, and a crooked smile makes up 7-8 while hair may give the remaining 2-3. Do the best with what you have, where you are, and how you can. Bytching is for bytches.