+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

thank god that hair transplants exist though. Its always a last resort and its getting cheaper every year. I dont even know if Im losing hair yet but If I am I plan to get one before I'm like 25.

well ugly is a matter of opinion, but here's a fact:
    the balding condition proves that there is no God.

peace love & light <3 <3 <3

It is getting cheaper and one day I hope to get one and I can not wait. I am sure my life will improve and I will get my confidence back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pboy101 View Post
    These extreme views on either side are ridiculous. Yes, having good hair is better than no hair and you should try to keep it if you can. But to seek out and then listen to the extreme views and believe life goes to shyt because there's no hair is quite idiotic.

If Brad Pitt is the perfect 10, then the personality, charisma, confidence, charm, and a crooked smile makes up 7-8 while hair may give the remaining 2-3. Do the best with what you have, where you are, and how you can. Bytching is for bytches.
    This is truth, I was born with triangular alopecia (fancy slang for Norwood 2-3 ish at birth) all my moms side men had it, I never cared as it was all I knew and nobody ever mocked me for it, at 17 my father passed and medical tests on me put me in a mild shock-where I lost most my top hair on the entire Norwood area 2 out of every 3 hair died they said and no it doesn't come back so at 19 I shaved it bald and yeah some girl aren't into it but honestly I pull it off nicely enough that I hear regular compliments and girls tell me a lot they couldn't imagine me with hair. No it's not sympathy or lies like many of these crazed 'feel sorry for me' types will try to say. Yes it's completely skinhead bald and no I'm not the uber muscular type either I'm a skinny pale white dude, just my face and head shape work well with it, sure with perfect hair I might be a 8-9 rather than a 7 I am now to many girls but I never had perfect hair from birth and thank God because I might be like some of the sad people on here mourning it.

I'm nearly 21 and yeah sometimes I'm self conscious when some drunk frat girl says something but most girls don't care enough to let shaved be a deal breaker and I'm talking 18-20 range in college. If I can get through it many of you grown "men" should try too.

Nothing against you poster, just liked your statement.

Everyone gets made fun of even attractive people that's part of life, the fact you couldn't get over that shows why you spend days mourning hair on a site as sad as this one, there's a lot of sad people out there who need to realize no hair won't stop them with life or young attractive women.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis Hamilton View Post
    I know a bloke who had a full head of hair until he hit 43, then within 2 years it was totally gone. Genetic - his father did the same.
    He is 63, but he looks about 50. Healthy, handsome and happy. The thing that makes him look younger is his self confidence - he smiles, as if to say 'f^ck the lot of you - i'm happy'.
    If youre losing it you need to cut it realy short.
    Exercise and good food and away you go!
    Thing is going bald at 43 is totally different than going bald at 23. I was probably a NW2 at 22 so I didn't have it that bad but was a NW3 at 24 and NW 4 at 28. I had a hair transplant at 23, 25 and 27 and propecia helped slow the loss so I was able to have a pretty good head of hair at 28. I know how hard it was for me at 23 with my level of hair loss let alone a NW 5 or 6. I have since lost a decent amount of hair in my late 30's and it has effected me but not like it did when I was in my early 20's. Most of my friends have some level of hairloss now that wasn't the case at 22 when most still had a full head of hair. Baldness in the late 30's and 40's is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Well concerning the title of this thread, I think it is not true. Has anyone seen Kelly Slater? That guy can certainly pursue women freely! If I have to go bald I wish it would be looking like that.
    He would look better with hair. He is just a extremely attractive person who can pull of basically any look. He would probably be considered a 9.5 to 10 with hair and is probably a 8 to 8.5 without it. There are probably around %10 of men that really do look better without hair than with it. My brother in law has shaved his head since he was 20 and he had a full head of hair. He is a big dude and simply looks better with shaved/very short hair than he does with long hair. Funny but he will occasionally lament losing his hair. I tell him to forget about it because there isn't much difference because he shaves it anyhow. Truth is most men look better with hair. But if your losing your hair and have done what you can, if heading to NW7 nothing but trying drugs since a HT can give that kind of coverage. Then there isn't a thing you can do about it. Shave it and get fit. A good body can be worth just as much as a head of hair to many women. Get fit get some muscles and move on with your life. You only have so much time on this earth that you don't want to waste any of it on feeling like shit because you are bald. Hair is just part of the package if you can't do anything about it focus on the stuff you can which would be getting muscles,confidence and personality. You can still live a long happy life if you don't let balding ruin it.