+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis Hamilton View Post
    If youre losing it you need to cut it realy short.
    Exercise and good food and away you go!
    Fred, pay no attention to this guy. He is an anti propecia troll. His post was just a prelude to his anti treatment nonsense. I would be willing to bet he is an early norwood.

I would be much more convinced to just hit the gym and just smile if the message came from a guy that was actually suffering from significant hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    My mom's friends used to laugh at me, both adult males and females, and say 'this old man looks ugly' or 'you'll never get a woman'.
    I can't belive adults would do this. I would say this is rather rare. I got teased like that but only when I was young and so were the girls (~18).

When you are older, sometimes (but not always ) when they tease you it's because they like you.

99% of the time it isn't hot women who say this. It's repulsive trolls that you wouldn't bang if there was no one left on earth.

Typically they say this stuff to make themselves feel better and for the most part don't even believe it themselves. The other thing to keep in mind is that there are a lot of trolls online and it's doubtful half the stuff you read even comes from actual females.

Either way it's irrelevant. 99% of men aren't banging hot women. With or without hair. If you've lost it all, use that as motivation to turn yourself into that 1%. Hair loss isn't the deal breaker - Being one of the 99% of guys who accept mediocrity is the deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    99% of the time it isn't hot women who say this. It's repulsive trolls that you wouldn't bang if there was no one left on earth.

Typically they say this stuff to make themselves feel better and for the most part don't even believe it themselves. The other thing to keep in mind is that there are a lot of trolls online and it's doubtful half the stuff you read even comes from actual females.

Either way it's irrelevant. 99% of men aren't banging hot women. With or without hair. If you've lost it all, use that as motivation to turn yourself into that 1%. Hair loss isn't the deal breaker - Being one of the 99% of guys who accept mediocrity is the deal breaker.
    Well said...

I want to do my best to forgive everyone that said those hurtful things to me, and treat them with respect in return.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Go back to sluthate.com please!
    I know you have a positive attitude towards this stuff but it's just not like that for everyone. The difference between people seeing me with a shaved head because thats what I wanted to he shaves because he is bald is like 2 different worlds even though I look basically the same for the last 12 years. Most would not go through that same path. I have seen both sides (the ones who like it and those who don't) and then I have seen both sides do a complete 180 flip because of it the difference it makes.

I think what you have trouble understanding is the reality that it is not ever considered a desired trait. Women don't pursue bald men in general even though they might end up with one. It's the same attitude that you put onto short men, you are always talking about the huge disadvantage they're at but bald is so much worse than being short, but you personally don't believe that, and that is fine, but you can name way more attractive short men than you could bald guys. It's a bad BAD thing to have slapped on your appearance whether you want to believe it or not.

The reason most guys don't like it is because they see other bald men and think that is what they are going to look like and that wouldn't be a problem if every bald guy looked like the ones you always point out and say "hey, look at this guy". Not everyone looks like Zidane, the Rock or Kelly Slater, they mostly look just like garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by hairlessM View Post
    I know you have a positive attitude towards this stuff but it's just not like that for everyone. The difference between people seeing me with a shaved head because thats what I wanted to he shaves because he is bald is like 2 different worlds even though I look basically the same for the last 12 years. Most would not go through that same path. I have seen both sides (the ones who like it and those who don't) and then I have seen both sides do a complete 180 flip because of it the difference it makes.

I think what you have trouble understanding is the reality that it is not ever considered a desired trait. Women don't pursue bald men in general even though they might end up with one. It's the same attitude that you put onto short men, you are always talking about the huge disadvantage they're at but bald is so much worse than being short, but you personally don't believe that, and that is fine, but you can name way more attractive short men than you could bald guys. It's a bad BAD thing to have slapped on your appearance whether you want to believe it or not.

The reason most guys don't like it is because they see other bald men and think that is what they are going to look like and that wouldn't be a problem if every bald guy looked like the ones you always point out and say "hey, look at this guy". Not everyone looks like Zidane, the Rock or Kelly Slater, they mostly look just like garbage.
    IMO, only those bald men look bad who are overweight or those who are ugly in the first place. I have lost a few pounds in the last few weeks and now I am looking much better. If you are bald, you must maintain low body fat and keep some facial hair. Its a cool look. Just look at Ronnie Colemann. He is a NW0, yet he keeps a bald head, because he looks much cooler with it. The Rock also looks much better now than he used to with hair.

IMO, only those bald men look bad who are overweight or those who are ugly in the first place.
    Too bad most people don't see bald/balding men the same way you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Too bad most people don't see bald/balding men the same way you do.
    So what? Its not necessary to look good to everyone. If someone doesn't like it, so be it! There are far more important things to do in life than to just look good.

Bald men are hot. My daughter's father was bald when I met him, and he's still hot with a bald head. I know women who will only date bald men. It depends on the girl.

If you are bald, you must maintain low body fat and keep some facial hair. Its a cool look.
    Is facial hair necessary. Vin D, Rock, Statham, and Kelly Slater are all clean shaven??????