Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vurbine
    • Apr 2013

Regrowth after 3-4 months (photos)

So this is the progress so far, my hair is pushed to the right, regrowth on the left, thoughts?
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
  • RanDave
    • Nov 2014

What do you use? Do you have any before and after photos?

Comment

• Vurbine
      • Apr 2013

I don't use anything. I began a healthy lifestyle, cut down heavily on sugar and kept my testosterone in check, preventing DHT as much as possible.

Comment

• Vurbine
        • Apr 2013

I don't really have any before photos, but I have these which I took yesterday. The reason why some of us may experience hairloss is due to the lifestyle. I also had numerous deficiencies such as Zinc an Iron, being Aneamic for most of my life.

Comment

• RanDave
          • Nov 2014

It sounds like a miracle, as many men try to change their lifestyle habits in order to save their hair, but not all of them manage to do that even with the help of medications. I know that such vitamins like iron, zinc, calcium, vitamin D play a great role for the hair growth, however I think this method is rather a preventive one. If the process of hair loss started then there are few chances (if not zero) that the hair will regrow just because of the vitamin intake. However we are all individual and we have different causes of hair loss. Do you have any family members with hair loss?

Do you have any special regimen?

Comment

Working...