Threaded View

Default Advice needed for a possible first HST procedure.

Hello everyone,

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for all the infos, update, pictures, advices... you guys left on this forum. I've been reading it for the past two days and I'd gather a lot of information because of you so thank you for that.

I'm still not sure going for a procedure to hasci is going to be possible for me but I gained hope that's at least possible. A little about myself, I'm 30, I've started to lose my hairs in my mid 20's way too soon, way too fast and way too much. And if for some people going bald looks actually great, well unfortunately not for me. I also have a little problem that made me think it wouldn't be possible for me to get ever a HT, I scar very poorly. Every time I get stitches, it leaves me with a big scar. The strip technique and even FUE is not going to be possible for me.

That's why I leaning toward the hasci institute to maybe get a transplant and I'd like to get your opinion if my expectations, the final result I'd like to get is even realistic. So here's a couple of pics of where I am now. I guess I'm a NW6 going 7 right? And the last pics is what I'd like to get. Of course I'd rather have a full head of hair but I know that's not going to happen for me. And if I have to choose, I'd much rather have a thicker density like this than have a good line of hair but no density. The most natural it looks the better it is and I actually think this kind of haircut with this level of hair loss looks really great.

Attachment 37095

Attachment 37096

Attachment 37097

So do you guys think it's even possible to get a result like this with hasci since I've read they aren't the best for the natural look. I also know that their claim about 80% regeneration isn't true but I don't care about that. I have a lot of hair, really thick too so I guess even with 3 intervention my donor area wouldn't look any thinner. All I care is scarless surgery and natural look. Talking about scarless, is it absolutely 100% scarless or is this just almost unnoticeable?

Thank you guys in advance for any advices you can give me,
    Cheers,
    Joachim.